Beard Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beard Thread!

I haven't had to see any clients for two weeks, so I haven't shaved for two weeks!

I still didn't manage to get teh "connection" between teh beard and moustache, though

Still, my facial hair did grow out to 1 or 2 mm in length, and I noticed that several of my beard hairs are orange

If only I could grow out a decent beard I think teh orange would go well with my lovely golden-brown skin
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

PICTURE
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Thread is useless without pics.

Comment

Or a poll.

Beards.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

<---------------------- Has a beard.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            Thread is useless without pics.
            qft

Comment

Maybe I'll take a pic when I get home
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

No real beard for me ever, just an annoying dark stubble that still needs to be shaved daily to not look ridiculous (like a teenager who is proud of his "beard"..)

Comment

I haven't had a beard since before b etor was born.

Comment

55 years ago?

Comment

<---------------------- Has a beard too.
                      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Re: Beard Thread!

Originally posted by LordShiva

I still didn't manage to get teh "connection" between teh beard and moustache, though
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Started growing one seriously this winter for the first time. Before It got to where it itched and I couldn't stand one even though I've had a goatee for ages. But now every night after shower my woman rubs baby oil all over me and it doesn't itch anymore. I'm throughly enjoying the man hair and the younger girls seem to dig it. My woman has reservations about it and my step daughter has repeatedly tried to get me to shave it but I think Im gonna let it stay. I have gray hairs peeking out now but I'm cool with it.
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Comment

Re: Re: Beard Thread!

Originally posted by Nugog

Comment

Working...
                              X