Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be the next President of the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Ben Kenobi and Ramo:

I only knew that Romney won in Wyoming, not that Thompson was second there (most of the websites don't list the WY results).

And RCP had McCain listed before Thompson in IA, even though Thompson scored more votes; I just hadn't looked closely enough.

So, thanks for the info. I edited my post to more accurately reflect the data.
    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• They list the sources there where you can find them. I'm impressed. The coverage is much more detailed then on CNN.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Well CNN is really only interested in the final totals. Doesn't really care about each county really.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Well CNN is really only interested in the final totals. Doesn't really care about each county really.
          I get most of my data from RCP. CNN is just the one that had the delegate totals.
          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• That sounds like a smart strategy by Obama both for the Primary race (gets race off the table and unites blacks and whites) as well as the general election. With blacks expected to support Obama 4:1 now that he is in their eyes electable in the general the media focus will go to who wins white voters in SC, with Edwards strong in the state I'd say 30% for Obama with the remainder evenly split would be a good showing, less then that would look bad.

Nationally it looks like Edwards is slipping down to the 10% level of support and Obama has gained virtually all of it, Clinton can't surpass 40% due to crushing +50% unfavorables. If the Edwards slip continues, which I'm sure it will baring some amazing development like a win in NV or SC, then come Tsunami-Tuesday he will come away with paltry few delegates due to the 15% viability rules, thus the chance of him acting as King Maker for either candidate in the convention seems increasingly less likely. I think we will see Obama continue to absorb Edwards supporters until only ~3% die hards remain.
              Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; January 17, 2008, 13:58.
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
              X