I welcome our new Russian Overlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serb
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
      Space Shuttle is Canadian? News to me.
      It's American, so yes...

Comment

Canada = USA?

Comment

Canada could lauch it's own satellites if for some reason the US or Europe refused to do so. If Russia can put a rocket into space it can't be that hard
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Oh, really? I'm not familiar with British spaceships. Do you have any?

Comment

As we don't have a depserate need to show how big and tough we are, we spend the money on things that mean our average lefe expectancy is somewhat over 59
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

Then shut up about how easily you can do this or you can do that.
                First launch your own satellites and spacemen at your own spaceships, then laugh at our technology.

Comment

Plus they are smart enough to share the costs.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

First make your own spaceships, satellites, launch your own spacemen, then laugh at our technology.
                    Ever heard of a little agency called ESA?
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Yep. But it's a joint effort, no?

Comment

First launch your own satellites and spacemen at your own spaceships, then laugh at our technology.
                        We didn't have any Nazi scientists or Gulags.

As for technology we built Concorde which may engineers think is as good an achievement as putting a man on the moon.

You lot of cousre stole the plans for concorde and then didn't build it properly

Comment

We built Tu-144 earlier and it was completely different design and much bettter plane of course.

As for Nazi scientists - say it to Yankees. They took the spoil.

Comment

Oh, really? I'm not familiar with British spaceships. Do you have any?
                            We're building a big ladder to get into space.

Comment

As for Nazi scientists - say it to Yankees. They took the spoil.
                              :Merkwürdigliebe:

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

We're building a big ladder to get into space.
                                Well, good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X