Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women want to be sluts without being called sluts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why not?

Comment

the younger generation, I tell ya
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
        When I bounced at The Other Place & The Bowery on Court Street, whenever I put a Marine out the door on his @ZZ, my D J Winston would play this or Queen's Another One Bites The Dust

Memories, thanks for many Alinestra Covelia
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

...always a pleasure, never a chore.

And the same goes for anything to do with your balls.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

A bit OT, but here's to you GpT

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Dang memories

If I got a challenge he would play Big Balls and if I just had to fight someone or multiple persons this would play.

Fortunately, I dun have to do this no more

Ahh sweet memories of Yesterday

Thanks one and all

Comment

...always a pleasure, never a chore.

And the same goes for anything to do with your balls.

Comment

What? I've heard they're full of fun and well attended.

As indeed any evening gala ought to be.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Seems to me that the only people who think women are sluts for having as much casual sex are...OTHER WOMEN!

Guys could really care less, except to the extent that women having lots of casual sex sorta operates in their favor.

The answer, then, is to invent a drug that will cause women to be reasonable/logical. Methinks that's about as likely me giving up beer
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Girls can fight, so lng as it's in mud...
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It didn't help matters when, halfway through, the bf shows up behind me and inserts himself into the conversation, so to speak.

So now I have to wrestle with sounding professional on the phone so my travel agent doesn't realize what's going on. Also, the people passing by two stories below in the street are sort of looking up and wondering what on earth this foreign girl is doing at the window on such a cold day.

Several minutes into the call I dropped the phone and wanted to go get it but then I thought "Ah, screw it all" and that's exactly what I did.

Best post ever!!!!
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

You don't need to be an old fart to appreciate Queen
                          -cranks up Another One Bites the Dust in honour of this post-

*chuckles* My neighbours don't like me

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                            Seems to me that the only people who think women are sluts for having as much casual sex are...OTHER WOMEN!

Guys could really care less, except to the extent that women having lots of casual sex sorta operates in their favor.

The answer, then, is to invent a drug that will cause women to be reasonable/logical. Methinks that's about as likely me giving up beer
                            Not me. If learned my lesson with the sluts. No offense intended to anyone here.

Of course I've got nothing against sluts, but I just don't date them.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The only reason why there are sluts is becasue there are still numerous woman holding out. If these selfish do gooders would just put out then everyone would be sluts, and thus nobody would be a slut.
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Ruining it for everyone.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X