Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women want to be sluts without being called sluts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok
    [lots of dirty dirty filthy sex talk shame on Elok spanking time for you! ]
    I meant those sex positions consecutively, not concurrently.

Speaking of which the weirdest way I ever did it was one time when I was on my cell phone. This was back in the day of crappy reception indoors, when you practically have to contort yourself into weird places to find a signal.

Well, I woke up at the bf's place as he was taking a shower. I realized I was about to miss my flight, so I made a phone call to the booking agency. There was no signal.

I went to the kitchen, no signal.

Finally I went to the balcony and there was a signal but it was FREAKING FREEZING outside and I only had a bathrobe on.

Eventually I settled for just opening a window and making the phone call with my head and shoulders out the window. Unfortunately I had forgotten about my unprotected lower half. This I would come to regret.

It didn't help matters when, halfway through, the bf shows up behind me and inserts himself into the conversation, so to speak.

So now I have to wrestle with sounding professional on the phone so my travel agent doesn't realize what's going on. Also, the people passing by two stories below in the street are sort of looking up and wondering what on earth this foreign girl is doing at the window on such a cold day.

Several minutes into the call I dropped the phone and wanted to go get it but then I thought "Ah, screw it all" and that's exactly what I did.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
      could you remove the advertising link that makes this page width from hell?
      Yep, it's bad formatting manners to leave in any advert crap in a cut & paste, but to leave the equivalent of a 48" pizza in is quite shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
        Eventually I settled for just opening a window and making the phone call with my head and shoulders out the window. Unfortunately I had forgotten about my unprotected lower half. This I would come to regret.
        Mistakes like that can make things really hard for other people

Comment

Think some suitable music is needed in this thread

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I have no idea what the article is talking about, but I think that it is very sad the whole "slut" concept isn't dead yet.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Eventually I settled for just opening a window and making the phone call with my head and shoulders out the window. Unfortunately I had forgotten about my unprotected lower half."

First of all it's not called the lower half but the better half, second of all this shouldn't be a surprise to you, it's just the classic window rule. If you've never heard about the open window rule....
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Isn't there a book called "The Ethical Slut"?
                B♭3

Comment

Yes. It puts forward the idea that polyamory is pretty rad.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                    Think some suitable music is needed in this thread

Comment

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                        could you remove the advertising link that makes this page width from hell?
                        yes it's very annoying, kind of like a 48" pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Yep, it's bad formatting manners to leave in any advert crap in a cut & paste, but to leave the equivalent of a 48" pizza in is quite shocking.
                          dammit, that you beat me to the 48" reference. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

What in gods name is that?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

It's like calling gay people fags with disgusted tone. Even though they are gays, it's not like many would like to be called fags with that tone, because it's an insult, and it's a bigger stereotype with negative stuff in it, as if you being gay means that you also inherit these other features attached to fagdom.
                              When I hear someone use the word "***" I usually am really offended by it, as it has a strong violent connotation to me. People who want to beat a gay man to death and tie him to a fence use the word "***."

Using the word "gay" to describe something as being stupid is also offensive. The word "gay" is usually a positive or neutral term to me, except when used in a negatory context like that.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

No. That is never suitable.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X