Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women want to be sluts without being called sluts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike the double standard. I think women are the ones at fault for perpetuating it though.

Blaming the victim
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

true, they call each other sluts more than men do. Especially if it's someone they have to compete with for mates etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
        Me thinks the reporter was coming quickly up against the deadline and was typing as quickly as possible without regards to how incoherent the sentences were becoming.
        Speaking as a former reporter, I know that feeling.

Two young women researchers are calling for a new form of sexual ethics that would allow women to have casual sex without feeling that they're "sluts".
        Speaking as a current slut, I demand the right to have feet-in-the-air, grabbing-the-ponytail, biting-your-shoulder, no-holes-barred sex whenever I feel like it without the rest of the goddamn supermarket customers STARING at me!
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Wasn't this the first episode of Sex and the City?
            "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
              Wasn't this the first episode of Sex and the City?
              Oh no....Not a back to back...

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

Speaking as a current slut, I demand the right to have feet-in-the-air, grabbing-the-ponytail, biting-your-shoulder, no-holes-barred sex whenever I feel like it without the rest of the goddamn supermarket customers STARING at me!
                /me grabs chest, gasps for air and gives a thumbs up, you go gurl
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Who cares what women want. They exist to be looked at, rooted, make your dinner and wash your laundry - not to be discussed.
                  Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                    Who cares what women want. They exist to be looked at, rooted, make your dinner and wash your laundry - not to be discussed.
                    We're not talking about women, we're talking about sluts.

Women are those things you apparently stick in the kitchen and occasionally yell at to bring you a beer.

Sluts are those wonderful creatures you guys find in strip clubs and you beg to dance for you and you give wads of cash in exchange for a brief phase where they pretend to notice you and care about what you think.

Seriously, $2,800 a week from dancing tips is nothing to sneeze at.

...not that I would know... *ahem*...
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

no, those are **** teasers. the opposite of true sluts

Comment

I can hardly wait for this threat to appear as an episode of Animal Kingdom.

Comment

Okay, AC, I'm trying to parse what you said, and I can't quite picture a position involving feet in the air, biting the shoulder, and grabbing the ponytail at the same time. At least, not one that sounds safe for his lower back. You could be in a sort of missionary position with your legs running up his torso and your feet dangling over his shoulders, him holding you up perpendicular and holding onto your ponytail behind your head somehow, but in addition to sounding awkward and not particularly erotic, it would put an awful strain on both of your spines and I can't imagine it would be easy to get much pumping done with only one hand supporting your entire upper body. Of course, I have no sexual experience, but I do have a rough idea of the mechanical limits of the human body, and I know that ponytails are on the back of the head and legs don't bend backwards. Plus of course you can't bite the shoulder from there.

Of course, if you shifted your position about 90 degrees toward him...but then your feet wouldn't be "up in the air," merely horizontal as though you were laying down, and I don't know if that counts. Perhaps if you were both upside down and you kept your body straight...but how are you going to manage that in the supermarket, where there's no convenient harnesses? We've already established that you can't lock your legs around him, and he's got at least one hand occupied with your ponytail, assuming you don't do guys with ponytails (I assume, no, pray you don't). Anyway, you've got three hands free to keep two people off the ground and locked together for coitus, and I don't see it happening.

Hey, this is like a dirty game of Tetris or something. Is there already a party game like this? Like Pictionary or Taboo, one team describes the parameters of the position and the other has to find a way that works.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I wasn't sure if she was talking about her pony tail, or his...

Comment

But some girls you want to be sluts. I mean I know this girl who is smart and intelligent and somehow very intriquing. I'd find her very interesting regardless of her gender. Now, a bonus is that she is also smoking hot and not aware of it. I mean she must be aware but she doesn't act the part, so she's a very nice person as well.

But not a slut Why can't she be more slutty? I mean supercitizen slutty exclusively. Oh well... my mission continues . There are only 3 ways it can end: she turns into SC fanatic and a roadie. Good for me. I grow tired of trying to make her a fanatic of myself, in which case everything is still OK, because obviously I'd be bored. Third, I keep chasing but she never really grows into me like a virus. That's something I hope won't turn out to be the reality of the case.

But of course he needs to be slutty in my case for a while, if we had a relationship, then the slutty part should be focused inside the home.

It's not easy being a woman. I have weird requests that changes all the time, plus there are tons of unwritten rules. So yeah, I shouldn't be blamed though, I'm only requesting .
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

could you remove the advertising link that makes this page width from hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X