Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women want to be sluts without being called sluts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glint

You don't need to be an old fart to appreciate Queen
    -cranks up Another One Bites the Dust in honour of this post-

*chuckles* My neighbours don't like me
    I can hear the music in the darkness
    Floating softly to where we lie,

No more questions, now,
    Let's enjoy tonight - just you and I!

I Queen!
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Alinstra did you try to send me a PM? I got an e-mail notification that you sent a PM but that my inbox was full.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Not to steal the thread but oh yes, Queen = Love
        Currently playing: Las Palabras d'Amor

And to stay on topic, I think the double standard won't change for a long time to come. Females are still brought up to think differently about sex than men in most countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
          Okay, AC, I'm trying to parse what you said, and I can't quite picture a position involving feet in the air, biting the shoulder, and grabbing the ponytail at the same time. At least, not one that sounds safe for his lower back.
          Try this:

Man lies on his back (or in a semi reclining position - sitting down).

Woman lies on top of him facing away from him, as if on a tanning chair. She keeps her legs together and up in the air.

Man grabs her ponytail and bites her shoulder.

I haven't tried this myself (in the middle of exams, so no time for sex) but I'm 85% sure it works.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

Try this:

Man lies on his back (or in a semi reclining position - sitting down).

Woman lies on top of him facing away from him, as if on a tanning chair. She keeps her legs together and up in the air.

Man grabs her ponytail and bites her shoulder.

I haven't tried this myself (in the middle of exams, so no time for sex) but I'm 85% sure it works.
            I get it, but then I'm a sex addict.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You must fiend a lot, it explains most of your posts...
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Of course I've got nothing against sluts, but I just don't date them.
                Me either, that's not the point. I don't think of them as sluts, though, I just think of them as women who are up for a good time.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have no principal problem with dating women who've had many sexual partners in the past, as long as they don't cheat.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                    Me either, that's not the point. I don't think of them as sluts, though, I just think of them as women who are up for a good time.
                    Most women want relationships. Maybe some women in the 60s had free sex, not today.

Comment

Most women want relationships. Maybe some women in the 60s had free sex, not today.
                      Maybe, but plenty of women would have more casual sex if other women didn't judge them for it, I think.
                      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Most women want relationships

most men want relationships too. This has nothing to do with it. You were in the military, you know how much NSA sex is going around.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Maybe, but plenty of women would have more casual sex if other women didn't judge them for it, I think.
                          Yes, but then it's more about them personally if they give a **** what other women think.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            Most women want relationships

most men want relationships too. This has nothing to do with it. You were in the military, you know how much NSA sex is going around.
                            They said whatever happened would not leave the room.

Men don't think they want relationships though until they realize first how much they suck and then when they realize that they are actually good things.

Comment

Kid, how many women do you know who DON'T care about what other women think?

Comment

Kid, how many women do you know who DON'T care about what other women think?
                                Actually I've know a fair amount in my time. But then those are women who have mostly men friends instead of women. Those kind also do not have casual sex with all their friends, because you don't want to be in a situation where you have had sex with all your friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X