• Show
Clear All

• Muhammed bear blasphemy makes baby Allah cry

Yay, another Islam sucks thead!

Islam sucks.

We need a Muhammed teddy smiley.

Were the children stoned to death?

Comment

"I know Gillian and she would never have meant it as an insult. I was just impressed that she got them to vote."

That's priceless.
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Why does anyone even bother trying to help out these backwards ****holes.

Comment

One man's backward ****hole is another man's fundamentalist utopia.

Comment

I'd say bomb the backward sh*thole into the stone age, but I fear that would be advancement for it
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It is seen as an insult to Islam to attempt to make an image of the Prophet Muhammad.
              If naming a bear muhammed has such cnsequences, shouldn´t this also hold true for naming human beings after muhammed?
              And shouldn´t then every person who bears this name be stoned (or burned) because of blasphemy?
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

That would be to logical.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST

If naming a bear muhammed has such cnsequences, shouldn´t this also hold true for naming human beings after muhammed?
                    And shouldn´t then every person who bears this name be stoned (or burned) because of blasphemy?
                    so what would folks think if someone named a baby bear "Jesus"?

OTOH most christians dont give the name "jesus" to kids.

Obligatory non-PC joke

"how do we know Jesus was Puerto Rican?"
                    "he was named Jesus"

Obligatory Jewish joke to offset the above
                    "how do we know Jesus was Jewish?"
                    "His mother thought he was god, he thought his mother was a virgin, and he went into his father's business"
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Teh Hindus named their god after me
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Son-In-Law

Mr. Shwartz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be, Sol.
                        He says to Sol (who is very religious), "So nu, tell me Sol my boy what do you do?
                        "I study the Torah," he replies.
                        "But Sol, you are going to marry my daughter, how are you going to feed and house her?"
                        "No problem," says Sol, "I study Torah and it says G-d will provide."
                        "But you will have children, how will you educate them?" asks Mr. Shwartz.
                        "No problem," says Sol, "I study Torah and it says G-d will provide."
                        Mr. Shwartz goes home and Mrs. Shwartz, his wife, anxiously asks what Sol is like.
                        "Well," says Mr. Shwartz, "he's a lovely boy, I only just met him and he already thinks I'm G-d."
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

OTOH most christians dont give the name "jesus" to kids.
                          Uh, I think you contradicted your self -- there are tons of kids named Jesus (pronounced Hay-soos)

Comment

Yeah, esp. in the Spanish-speaking world (what would that be, spainophone? hispanophone?). Also in Greece they have sometimes "Christos" as name.
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini

Uh, I think you contradicted your self -- there are tons of kids named Jesus (pronounced Hay-soos)
                              I was kind of doing this stream of consciousness thing, I guess it wasnt clear.

"I contradict myself, I contain multitudes"

Comment

Working...
                              X