No announcement yet.

Muhammed bear blasphemy makes baby Allah cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Sudan's top clerics have called for the full measure of the law to be used against Mrs Gibbons and labelled her actions part of a Western plot against Islam.

"What has happened was not haphazard or carried out of ignorance, but rather a calculated action and another ring in the circles of plotting against Islam," the Sudanese Assembly of the Ulemas said in a statement.

Sounds like Paranoia is running high among some of the muslim top level clerics
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It is seen as an insult to Islam to attempt to make an image of the Prophet Muhammad.
      Here's the rub that no one's addressing. Muslim's take the "no graven images" commandment very seriously. Then to name an image after Muhammad is doubly wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Here's the rub that no one's addressing. Muslim's take the "no graven images" commandment very seriously. Then to name an image after Muhammad is doubly wrong.
        It's not graven, it's plush.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

That makes it even worse!

Comment

Begs the question: If they did this to an American, would we have the balls to bomb them?
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

A great moment in jurisprudence

She was sentenced to 15 days in jail

Idiocy. But maybe it's a plot to finally get some western troops into Sudan.
              Blah

Comment

15 days away from the rugrats could be called a vacation.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  15 days away from the rugrats could be called a vacation.

Then she's going to be deported.

Comment

It's all so nucking futs.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

lol

"Shame on you muslims Support Apolyton, buy Civilization 2"

Comment

well that puts the govt of Sudan on my ****-list, for sure.

Oh wait, they already were, cause of Darfur.

and before that for harboring Bin Laden (although they DID toss him out when the going got hot)

Oh wait, they were already on my **** list even before that.

I guess I can leave my list as is, then.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Barley
                          29-11-2007 19:44

....Shame on all muslims and your fuked up religion. ... Ive now named a bit of cat $hit in my front garden muhammad out of sympathy, it shows just what I think of your so called prophet!
                          No muslims are being condemned...
                          I'm so glad you're not condemning Muslims

Comment

Commas, ladies and gentlemen - they're important.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wonder how many muslims will get a kicking in London tonight?

Its such a shame drunken idiots hand out their so called revenge in this way.

Comment

Bears are clearly among the most Godless of animals...
                                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                                -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                                X