Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I was at school they didn't stand for this sort of thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it matter if it's not true?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Australia. At least until they stopped the show.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It was in Nottingham, England. I just happened to read it on an Australian website.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

First, I haven't done my homework and I've been a naughty boy.

Secondly, why has no one else made any booking errors when it comes to me.

Thirdly, strippers at school

Strippers in general
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I wonder what the stripper was thinking though... I mean I guess it's not that weird that a mom woudl book her to do a show for 16 year old boy, I mean it's not definitely every day but I can see that happening from time to time. However, that the location is school, his class, in the middle of the day? I would think maybe this is a bit weird. Not in a kinky way, but in practical way.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The student said the birthday boy ran out of the classroom while the stripper packed her bag.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What kind of sick, depraved person would send a gorillagram to her teenage son in front of his friends?!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                  What kind of sick, depraved person would send a gorillagram to her teenage son in front of his friends?!
                  Well, by sending a stripper she has made him immortal - while probably not mentioned in the official school history, I guess it will be remembered unofficially
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                    Why didn't this sort of thing happen when I was in High School?
                    QFT, dammit!
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      I wonder what the stripper was thinking though... I mean I guess it's not that weird that a mom woudl book her to do a show for 16 year old boy, I mean it's not definitely every day but I can see that happening from time to time. However, that the location is school, his class, in the middle of the day? I would think maybe this is a bit weird. Not in a kinky way, but in practical way.
                      When you're a stripper you don't ask those sort of questions.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Gorillagram!

Never heard of that. Does a guy rush in a big monkey suit and kidnap a pretty girl?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                          X