Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part 2: What do gays PRIMARILY look for in their partners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    Golly, Spec, why is it that every single statement you make is a gross generalization? Gross generalizations are never right, Spec. Only douches make generalizations.
    What the **** lori?!?

Generalization is what makes this world go round. Period. Being specific is what complicates everything.

10% of teenagers drive too fast so now I get pulled over for no reason while driving my car...I am 30 years old, when I want to race I go to the track. But no, I have to pay for the stupid ones. If we generalized in that case, I wouldn't get bothered.

Generalization is what makes the triage at the hospitals faster. Sure, some diagnosis mistakes are made through out the course but hell, if we started over from scratch with every patient, how long would that take?!

Most killers should have the death sentence imo, because there is nothing to do with them....but because one out of 100000 prisonner might be innocent and wrongly accused, we have to keep all the others alive and we have to pay for them for the rest of their lives...I say kill the bastards and stop with the specifics. IN GENERAL, MOST OF THE TIME, THEY ARE GUILTY!

Because 1 time in history, 2 planes were used to crash buildings, now we have to go through shlt to go on vacation, almost be anal probed...This is stupid.

The world should work according to the average, in general, like it does most of the time.

How do you think marketing adds are made? How are products invented? They are because of studies that aim for the GENERAL consummer for a specific product.

Politicians say what people want to hear IN GENERAL.

SO, IN GENERAL, what brings gays toghether. EASY FREAKING QUESTION! We know for a fact that men look for fun and women look for security for a long term relationship IN HENERAL!!

Jesus christ on a focking stick poeple, wake the **** up and stop it with this non-sense.

I cant be clearer than that.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

It is bad to generalize both. Taste is subjective.

For instance, I find the concept of being in the same room as you repulsive but I'm sure there's at least one creepy old guy in the world salivating over taking you to bed and making you beg for mercy.
      **** off, you are still mad at me because I told you that gays were an anomaly...drop it already. A week before that you wanted to stick it in my pooper...

Here, you are blessed by nature. Alright?! Are you all healed up now?! Freakin cry baby.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

SO, IN GENERAL, what brings gays toghether. EASY FREAKING QUESTION! We know for a fact that men look for fun and women look for security for a long term relationship IN HENERAL!!
        In general men don't look for a 'fun' woman as being the primary factor in a long term relationship. NOT FACT!
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
          A week before that you wanted to stick it in my pooper...

Delusional...wow.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Damn, Spec. Generally speaking, you're harder to troll than that. I was expecting to have to work a little harder. Now I don't know what to do.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

In general men don't look for a 'fun' woman as being the primary factor in a long term relationship. NOT FACT!
              So you look for a nagging wife that'll keep you tide up, with nothing in common with her? Thaen you're an ass.

Men look for a women withwhich they will have fun, like they have fun with the guys, someone that will stimulate them mentaly, make them laugh, fell free. Men dont care about security and in general wont depend on their women to feel safe in life.

....fact.

Spec.

Comment

Spec, if you feel that generally-speaking women seek security in a hetro relationship, why not assume that generally-speaking everybody in all orientations of stable relationships is seeking some kind of security.

After all, even if a bloke is only after a woman for the sex, for example, then he is seeking the security of not having to worry about where the next shag is coming from.

Comment

Delusional...wow.
                  Sure, I would find the thread....but the search focntion is retarded here.

Also, you are a selective replier....Thats just weak.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

So you look for a nagging wife that'll keep you tide up, with nothing in common with her? Thaen you're an ass.

Men look for a women withwhich they will have fun, like they have fun with the guys, someone that will stimulate them mentaly, make them laugh, fell free. Men dont care about security and in general wont depend on their women to feel safe in life.

....fact.

Spec.
                    One of the most impressive straw men I've seen on this site. Well done.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

QCubed: Are you teh bi? I'd no idea.
                      Yes. Actually, this came up once before, a long time ago.

Originally posted by Flubber
                      I actually think that this is an unfortunate opinion. To consider sex to be bothersome??

TRy to have more fun and if you don't want sex without an emotional connection well then don't have it. It should be a pleasurable activity and never, ever as negative as you portray it
                      Flubs, it's not a matter of it not being pleasurable with the right persons. It's more a matter of it being a drawn-out hassle. It introduces a lot of unexpected complexities to relationship unready for it, as it involves enormous amounts of trust and vulnerability.
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                        Damn, Spec. Generally speaking, you're harder to troll than that. I was expecting to have to work a little harder. Now I don't know what to do.
                        Drop your word play plaese.

You see Lori, this thread I made in a completly serious manner. Its a discussion I had with friends staturday night and we were all wondering...even my lesbian friend was wondering....and I figured I would ask here to see you guys opinions and all I get are stupid smart ass answers....and the most stupid answers come from the people that could help me best understand this...Well **** me for asking...

I even mentionned it 5 or 6 times : I am totally serious

But still....I get stupid answers....This is disapointing.

Spec.

Comment

its as simple as a top-bottom relationship.

you could have 5 gay people in a room, but if they are all bottoms nothing will happen except drama. aggressive tops and submissive bottoms is the key component of any gay relationship.

Bears Club is a little different, but as i have personally known some bears, one will take on the dom one will be the sub. they are an example of a versitile gay relationship. and even though i think they are as ugly as sin, they are the epitomy of what gay relationships SHOULD be.

but its usually just bottom-top type thing that does not last over 6 months and is filled with drama and bull****.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                            aggressive tops and submissive bottoms is the key component of any gay relationship.

Bears Club is a little different, but as i have personally known some bears, one will take on the dom one will be the sub. they are an example of a versitile gay relationship. and even though i think they are as ugly as sin, they are the epitomy of what gay relationships SHOULD be.

but its usually just bottom-tom type thing that does not last over 6 months and is filled with drama and bull****.
                            I couldn't disagree more. The "I'm a top, you're a bottom" **** isn't a "relationship" so much as it is convenient sex. It has no bearing on relationships.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

i have never seen two twinks in a steady relationship
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Define "twinks" -- do you mean young gay guys?

If so, look at me.

Comment

Working...
                                X