Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a trophy is a darn fine idea. Any suggestions?
    How about a human skull?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotC

How about a human skull?

That's one idea.

Perfection - Team ER has been approved.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• BEST TEAM IDEA EVER!
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• Re: The Off Topic 2008 Celebrity Dead Pool - Sign-up Thread

Originally posted by Wezil
          b) Apolyton site members, staff and family members are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN as list picks.
          Hypothetically speaking, if I were to goad a member of recently deceased celebrity's family to join Apolyton would that invalidate the choice?
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• How be we deal with that if and when it happens, m'kay?

Do you want ER as your Team name btw?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• That's it for signups. Let the games begin.

Comment

• How about "From the ER to the morgue"

Comment

• Originally posted by LotC

How about a human skull?

Actually, I was thinking more of an appropriately themed iron on patch, or something similar
                  If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfection
                    How about "From the ER to the morgue"
                    Noted.

embalmer42 - Or perhaps a fancy title next to the winner's avatar.

Comment

Working...
                    X