This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't deserve a mention. Bastard.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
      FYI, my definition of a real quality poster is Lorizael. Why? Because he makes me think outside the box.
      Also, he doesn't use teh word "gay" as an insult
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

And he doesn't use the word "teh"

EDIT: I 'm sorry that you like Fresca LS.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Lazy ass half gay Chat-bltch on medication to stupid to keep a job claims himself chat-lord. Anybody see a patern here?
          hmmm...

first of all no meds i dont know how many times i have to repeat this to your dense-ass. I have been steadily working since July, something else i have told you and you "conveniantly" forgot.

Admit it AAHZ, you're a poor loser in life, hence you have no self-esteem. You have to use a forum to seem to have self confidence and you try to convince your self, first and foremost, that you are a chat-lord, when nobody here even gives a shlt about you. What happens is, you have no skills, you are just a below average poster.

and you are that much more special, i see..? like if your ass dropped off the world tomorrow this site would turn on its foundation and say: OH GOD WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT SPEC!?! I can leave for 2 months or 4 years (ive done both) and still do my goddamn thing around here. My posting style is so recognizable that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to make another DL because I will be recognized in literally 10 minutes max (remember my invasion of Counterglow?)

I ain't saying I have "forum" skillz, I dont, and I dont care.

hey we are finally getting somewhere!

FYI, my definition of a real quality poster is Lorizael. Why? Because he makes me think outside the box. And thats whats important to me, to most of us. When are you going to realize this?

OK. let me just try to kiss ass and try to "fit in" like you do. if Lorizael's constant whining about his love life and his depression is intriguing to you then i could write a book that would keep you entertained for months. you CAN read cant you Spec...?

Spec.

pieceâ„¢
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Its no use, you just dont get it. And selective quoting will get you nowehere.

Also, remember your invasion of counter-glow?!!
            I dont go to the spam fest that is counter-glow, Spam-lord.

And why did you just insult Lori for no reason?

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Its no use, you just dont get it. And selective quoting will get you nowehere.
              funny. i learned that trick on THIS very board.

And why did you just insult Lori for no reason?

because it is a goddamn fact. and for the same reason that you insulted ME for no reason...

Spec.

pieceâ„¢
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

because it is a goddamn fact. and for the same reason that you insulted ME for no reason...
                I have a reason.

I think you're a stupid loser.

Dont go all female on me now...

Spec.

Comment

I have a reason.

I think you're a stupid loser.

Dont go all female on me now...

Spec.
                  ahh good. the OLD spec is coming back. the Spec that scares the crap out of posters the likes of the mighty Kuciwalker. Just for the n00bs and lurkers reading this, Spec has literally thrown temper tantrums to where even I had to take a step back and say: WTF?!? It dosent take much to tick him off either...

give it a few days and he will go back to making threads about how miserable he is at his job and how he has once again broken another engine or brake line or whatever...
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

You two need either a) a room, or b) a cage.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Insulting Lori

(Other people) Calling Lori Lori
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

its not an insult it is what he does.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

ahh good. the OLD spec is coming back. the Spec that scares the crap out of posters the likes of the mighty Kuciwalker. Just for the n00bs and lurkers reading this, Spec has literally thrown temper tantrums to where even I had to take a step back and say: WTF?!? It dosent take much to tick him off either...

give it a few days and he will go back to making threads about how miserable he is at his job and how he has once again broken another engine or brake line or whatever...
                          Dont even try to act as if you know me.

People like you tick me off. Because you're a selective and miss quoter, attention whore and reality twister to put situations to your advantage. Hence why you're a lousy poster.

Wezil is right, we need a room, so I can klick your ass back to reality.

Dont insult Kuci either. How the hell can you be scared of a poster on a forum?

Spec.

Comment

I want to see a temper tantrum.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm cool enough to be mentioned and bolded in the OP awesome.

This thread kinda sucks though, sorry

CREAM PIE ROTATOR CUFF!
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Because you're a selective and miss quoter, attention whore and reality twister to put situations to your advantage.
                                1)miss quoter: once again i learned that little trick HERE at the OTF.
                                2)attention whore: we are all here for attention. anyone else who says otherwise is a blatent liar. oh, hi Spec.
                                3)reality twister: it is actually an artform and a powerful weapon. i am not the same chest-beating gorilla i was a few months ago, Spec (like you).

Wezil is right, we need a room, so I can klick your ass back to reality.

we have our arena. This is a goddamn AAHZ thread Spec. Many a poster has crashed and burned in AAHZ threads...

Dont insult Kuci either.

why the hell not? he hates my ass..

How the hell can you be scared of a poster on a forum?

its all a mind-game Spec.

Spec.

pieceâ„¢
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X