X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    Join the 'unmentioned club' club.
    Is it good to be mentioned along with Eyes of Night?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

who is that?

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
        Lorizael
        VICTORY!
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
          who is that?
          So many good and proper answers to that question. It would probably make a busy thread.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

do it!

Comment

Nah. A mass banning would probably occur. You do it.

Comment

nothnx

Comment

I would do it, but i really dont care right now. Maybie by next week or so when i am damn good and ready.

hmm... in response to the point of my OP, maybie i am the goddamn CHAT-LORD because i can post vids like this and laugh. AAHZ is just as much a part of the OTF as the rest of you klowns. our blood runs thick and deep. like family...

or maybie i am just bat**** insane...

piece
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

whateverrr

Comment

Re: A random AAHZ rant...

Originally posted by AAHZ But Eventis reminds me of Comrade Tassadar, a poster whom single handedly keeps that website interesting.
                      yeah, but don't tell anyone.

Comment

I don't see the attraction of the WTF place. It's nothing but repetitive redundancy , over and over.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

pshhh. it's fun.

Comment

"random nonsensical crap"

Obviously referring to the time I complimented your little rap.

Comment

Lost interest. But I decided to post anyway.
                              B♭3

Comment

just glad im not included in the rant
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X