X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAHZ, you got it all wrong.

Its not TLDR, its ATDR.

Figure that one out, should be pretty easy for the CHAT-LORD.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

AAHZ HAS RETURNED

watch MY goddamn video and pay respect to your CHAT-LORD...

piece™
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Okay ... AAHZ, does your mother know that you listen to that type of music?

Comment

oh yeah, i forgot to add the

~LANGUAGE~

tag, but yall are used to my stuff by now.

whats up Wittlich my friend. i am doing MUCH better, as you can see
          Order of the Fly

Comment

That is good news AAHZ! Yes, I noticed that you are now back in the saddle again - and as far as I can tell, a healthier out-look on life as well.

Comment

Re: A random AAHZ rant...

Originally posted by AAHZ
              Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!

Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at me! Look at me!

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at what I'm doing now! Look at me! Look at me!
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Strangely, Lazarus's translation was easier to read.
                B♭3

Comment

Any bets on what his next ploy wil be? Belligerant alpha-male posturing in which he'll threaten to flame me down to my constituent atoms, or will he cut straight to the whimpering about how victimised and disturbed he is?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Any bets on what his next ploy wil be? Belligerant alpha-male posturing in which he'll threaten to flame me down to my constituent atoms, or will he cut straight to the whimpering about how victimised and disturbed he is?

actually, i am going to marvel at how wonderful a job i did on my video, and watch it again. then i just might make another one. maybie more.

being a CHAT-LORD of my caliber, i have discovered, requires a bit more than "alpha-male posturing." That is only the key to BECOME a CHAT-LORD. now that i am on top of the mountain, i can let my reputation, and the FEAR of my future responses, do all the talking for me...

piece™
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

So alpha-male posturing?
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

yes, because adding pictures to music is a very challenging thing to do.

Comment

Laz

Comment

i expected more of a stink raised by all of this...

meh. Q-Cubed is just mad that i forgot his name in my O.P. dont worry Q, i will make a new rant with you in it...

along with loinburger, Kidicious, Black Cat and all the other people that I have sufficiently PWNed...

good to be home...

piece™
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

In what alternate dimension did you "pwn" loinburger? The only conversation I saw that included the two of you consisted of him laughing at you for like five pages, followed by your claiming victory because he didn't shame himself with blatant penis-waggling like you did.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

hmm... haven't seen him much since then, ironically enough, as i have also noticed. you know what they say, there ARE no such things as coincidences. not that i intended to drive him of the board completely, you understand.

i also recall he started the whole incident. dug his own grave as it were...
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X