This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A random AAHZ rant...

So I ask myself, why am I the goddamn CHAT-LORD. maybie because either 2 months or 4 years wont matter because whenever i return Lord Shiva will immediately post an AAHZ sighting. At least he is faster than SLOWWhand. Maybie I am the CHAT-LORD because Ming will allow me to get away with damn-near murder. No, it must be because DanQ himself knows me by my full name, gave me PolyPlus for a bit, and will always be my good friend. At least I am not an asskisser like Lazerus and the Gimp when he got his "moderatorship" of the history forum. I actually have more respect for trolls like Kuciwalker or Wiglaf because they will openly defy authority. Speaking of asskissers how the hell did AlexanderI or Will get to be staff anydamnway? At least GrandpaTroll EARNED his way up the ranks a bit.

hmm... maybie I am the goddamn CHAT-LORD because I dont try to fit in random nonsensical crap into threads like Ninot or Cort Haus do. At least Haus has a good taste on my freestyling abilities way back during KrazyHorse's list of Poly Posters. Anyways it os good to see Asher back at Poly again, never was the same without him. All the buisness with Lord of the Mark was just silly IMHO. By the ways I really liked the way Cronos saved his "personna" with the name change, all the while Oerdin ruining his with his never-ending feud with Drake.

So has anyone seen Eyes of Night lately? any new DL's he created to start trouble around here? For some reason When i think of EoN I always think of Perfection. They are just similar and in the same part of my brain. But then Perfie makes me think of Zarn and all of CFC during the April Fools Prank. Did anyone else see my huge fight I had with Nylan on here? Im sure B Etor does as she decided to flame my ass in that thread for no reason whatsoever. Not like Joncha though. He will always be my homeboy. that goes for most of Eventis now that i think about it. But Eventis reminds me of Comrade Tassadar, a poster whom single handedly keeps that website interesting. Kind of like DrOsEdArS or however the hell "togglechaps" spells his name.

Maybie I am the CHAt-LORD because when I got here I PWNed Provost Harrison when he tried to act all big and bad. you remember that dont you PH? when I made you believe that I lived in Jamacia or some such bull****? Lets see who am I forgetting. Meh it dosent matter, i want to stop typing and drink my damn cup of coffee and watch your little responses to my rant. No rant is complete with out the traditional PEKKA beer.

I will be a permenant Poly fixture in a few weeks at the most. You have been warned. until then...

by the way Spec this ones for you: TLDR

piece
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

WTF is Eventis?

And Will Will9
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Good stuff
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Thanks for bolds. It allowed me to scan for my name. Since it wasn't present, there was no need to read more.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What a name dropper.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome back. DBZ still sucks sweaty donkey nuts though.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

What's a 'chat lord' anyway? That and a dime would once get you a cup of coffee, but no more. These days bring that and a $2. Welcome back.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You just think I'm slow. By the time you notice me doing something, I'm doing it for the 3rd time. Come on, buddy. Keep up.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

*sigh* I don't even get mentioned by that silly troll no one pays attention to. There goes my self esteem again.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Join the 'unmentioned club' club.

Comment

sorry if i forgot any names. i am extremely over-worked from dealing with real-life and all. i could never forget about yall however, and I will be back to flame and troll everybody like always.

BTW Lorizael you are among the few people that can say that he PWNed me. you know what i am talking about, when i returned as my old name of Bauzer for a bit. That was a post i will never forget. It was there where i lost all respect for Dis, but there might be hope for him after all. Actually, notyoueither PWNed me a long time ago in a thread where I PWNed MRT or whatever the hell his name is. Not like DaShi, but he has had some good fights with Tingkai. Elok and Lancer never liked me much now that i remember, so their comments are welcome... and expected.

piece
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Huh. I'm getting a little long in the tooth, did I have a reason?

Comment

Re: A random AAHZ rant...

Originally posted by AAHZ
                          Im sure B Etor does as she decided to flame my ass in that thread for no reason whatsoever.

wtf. i have flamed no one's ass.

Comment

i will link the proof in due time...
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

oooooook...

Comment

Working...
                              X