Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else but me thinks AAHZ is dilusional?

Where do all these ideas of pwning everyone come from? Anybody here thinks he does? I dont see where, when or how.

Maybe I should make a poll and link this thread.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• The only thing that could drive me away is boredom. AAHZ is making truly heroic attempts in that particular arena. Whether he's the Chat Lord or not is a point for conjecture, but he's certainly the Tsar of Tedium.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
        Anybody else but me thinks AAHZ is dilusional?

Where do all these ideas of pwning everyone come from? Anybody here thinks he does? I dont see where, when or how.

Maybe I should make a poll and link this thread.

Spec.
        You won't be allowed, I expect, to make a poll. You are quite right though that AAHZ is delusional. The only person he 'pwns' is himself, but he is one of those who things that if they shout "I win" then this means that they have won.

Comment

• I think that Blackwidow got him, or was similar to him, strangely enough. He knew some other name for her, etc.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
            I think that Blackwidow got him, or was similar to him, strangely enough. He knew some other name for her, etc.

JM
            I'm still waiting to see WTF that was all about.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

edit: eek. whose photobucket is that??

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                You won't be allowed, I expect, to make a poll. You are quite right though that AAHZ is delusional. The only person he 'pwns' is himself, but he is one of those who things that if they shout "I win" then this means that they have won.
                I think of it as more like the laws of physics in cartoons. Wile E. Coyote can run right off the edge of a cliff and keep running on thin air without problems--unless he looks down. The moment he does that, he realizes, "oh snap, I'm several hundred feet up in the air with no support," and falls with a painful crunch. Gravity doesn't kick in until he chooses to acknowledge it.

This being an internet forum, one can stave off defeat in a similar manner by refusing to look down, i.e. continuing to plow ahead without checking how many people other than yourself think you have a leg to stand on. Eventually people get sick of telling him to "look down" and walk away, so the problem resolves itself and AAHZ is able to claim yet another CHAT-LORD VICTORY by indifferent default. People cease to argue with him, the thread sinks like a rock, and all is peaceful until he decides to whip it out and start waggling it once more.

Oh, and you can beat him by copying his game, as Lorizael proved, but I personally can't help thinking just a little bit less of him for sinking to that level, even in parody. Sorry, Lori, I had to confess it. We cannot win the war on terror by becoming terrorists ourselves, and you don't "win" if you throw more feces at a monkey than he throws at you. You're just making a monkey out of yourself.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Well, sure, but I had fun doing it.

And of course, if what you thought of me actually mattered in any way, then all of AAHZ's ranting about pwning and RESPECT and who's on top of the mountain would be validated.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
                      Well, sure, but I had fun doing it.

And of course, if what you thought of me actually mattered in any way, then all of AAHZ's ranting about pwning and RESPECT and who's on top of the mountain would be validated.
                      ??? While I concur that the opinion of online acquaintances is ultimately irrelevant, I'd be inclined to think AAHZ's behavior supports that conclusion; he "knows" that, no matter what we say to him, we're all really just jealous and frightened of his enormous E-wang. Our actual attitude towards him does not seem to be any kind of meaningful influence on his behavior (alas). SEE: "Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf."
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Well, AAHZ seems to be of the opinion that everyone on Apolyton is in some sort of contest to be "better" than all the other posters when, in reality, he's the only one fighting for such a crown.

My point is that if a poster's attitude towards another poster were relevant in any way, it would be evidence that there is, in fact, some sort of giant social cluster**** going on here.

And I find that idea pretty repugnant, which is why I keep trying to get AAHZ to realize that no one gives a **** about anything on Apolyton. But you make a good point. He will believe whatever he wants to believe regardless of the reality of the situation.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• 1)why the DL dance for n00bs?

2)why are +1's so important?

3)why the booming view count for EoN and AAHZ threads during a fight?
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• 1) because we like to welcome n00bs with a friendly party.

2) B/c they are much better than -1's

3) They are a good place to spam.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• bull****
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok

I think of it as more like the laws of physics in cartoons. Wile E. Coyote can run right off the edge of a cliff and keep running on thin air without problems--unless he looks down. The moment he does that, he realizes, "oh snap, I'm several hundred feet up in the air with no support," and falls with a painful crunch. Gravity doesn't kick in until he chooses to acknowledge it.

This being an internet forum, one can stave off defeat in a similar manner by refusing to look down, i.e. continuing to plow ahead without checking how many people other than yourself think you have a leg to stand on. Eventually people get sick of telling him to "look down" and walk away, so the problem resolves itself and AAHZ is able to claim yet another CHAT-LORD VICTORY by indifferent default. People cease to argue with him, the thread sinks like a rock, and all is peaceful until he decides to whip it out and start waggling it once more.
                                You hit the bullzeye OF the bullzeye.

Frightening accuracy.

Spec.
                                Last edited by Spec; October 29, 2007, 16:23.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X