No announcement yet.

The death penalty is barbaric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****.

What is so different about what you just said as opposed to reality?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nothing, there is no reasonanly measure you can use that would make our use of the DP seem normal. It is an exceptional penalty for an exceptional crime.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Sloww: Now you confused me. I thought I was being clear
        Blah

Comment

I'm perfectly fine with Germany being unable to kill its own citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            I'm perfectly fine with Germany being unable to kill its own citizens.
            They are just balancing stuff out now. They used to gas them all, you know.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

A lot of those were furriners though. But I couldn't agree more with Kuci in this point
              Blah

Comment

Here's a subject for you who are anti-relegion and anti-dealth penalty.

What about when they fed Christians to the lions?
                OMG! Delemma time, huh?

"If we could just get rid of these Christians, but how? Execution is so barbaric. WTF, blame the lions."
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Here's a subject for you who are anti-relegion and anti-dealth penalty.

What about when they fed Christians to the lions?
                  OMG! Delemma time, huh?

"If we could just get rid of these Christians, but how? Execution is so barbaric. WTF, blame the lions."
                  But what if you are anti-religion, anti-death penalty, and anti-animal cruelty?
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Just don't feed them Canadians and we'll be fine.
                    EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Bob Dylan
                        Consider this: Bob Dylan's ballad "John Wesley Hardin" portrays the southern gunman also as wrongly accused and even as a sort of southern Robin Hood. History tells us that Mr Hardin was in fact a race killer who went on a rampage of race murders. The majority of his victims were either black or latino, though he did kill four white Union soldiers pursing him (to arrest him for the murder of the black man) and a white pro-Reconstruction sheriff. Though witnesses of his outrages were apparently plentiful the only crime he ever went to trial for was the murder of a deputy sheriff, for which he was freed since he had served his community so well by killing blacks, Mexicans, Blue bellies and Republicans. He eventually went on to become a lawyer. He was eventually killed by a Constable whom he had hired to kill the husband of his girlfriend.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                        X