No announcement yet.

Off Duty Wisconsin Deputy Murders Six in Rampage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop foaming at the mouth long enough to understand that I mean he crossed the line from law enforcement to murderer.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Sometimes I just want to snap when I read posts on this message board."

"I would not hesitate to shoot people"

Be cool dude. I didn't say that snipers have nervous breakdowns everytime they shoot someone, just that they prefer not to shoot people if they don't have to. The ones who prefer to shoot people are sick.

They should sick help immediately. Let me say that again. They should seek help immediately.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
        hey, Kid, have you voted in the HoF for this quarter? Guynemer needs a vote or he loses all his accumulated votes
        yea, i already voted.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Strayboy has it right. Every sniper I know, became snipers because they could. Most people can't do it because they just aren't good enough. There is a pride thing about becoming a sniper. Its not pride in that you kill people, its pride in being good enough.

In the military, I shot 40/40 for three straight years and still couldn't go to sniper school (mostly because the Wisconsin Army National Guard wouldn't provide funding for the training, but that is besides the point). Snipers are DAMN good shots.

And Wiggie, please stop making assumptions about why people do things. Take me for instance. Why do you think I became a cop?
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

This must be just gut-wrenching up there. Crandon is a tiny little town, so small that everyone knows everyone. Unemployment is high, yet violent crime is extremely low. They do drink a lot; it's a cultural thing.

My family is from a "big city" (Antigo) about 30 mi from there; my uncle and brother both have cabins on a lake right nearby.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No way! My mom is from Rhinelander. I'm up there at least once a year (about a week before christmas).

Go Hodags!
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I've got plenty of family up there. Antigo, Merrill, etc. I was born in Fond du Lac.

Hodags suck -- except it's a cool name.

Go Red Robins!!!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  I would not hesitate to shoot other people in my profession if they did something like this.

Prolly why you wouldn't pass the psych profile to carry.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    I've got plenty of family up there. Antigo, Merrill, etc. I was born in Fond du Lac.

Hodags suck -- except it's a cool name.

Go Red Robins!!!

My step-sister and... step-neice?? whatever... live in Fond du Lac.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I don't think every person who becomes a SWAT sniper likes to shoot people.
                      Agreed, anyone who likes to shoot people shouldn't be in a position to do so. People who can recognize the unfortunate necessity to shoot people are who the cops/military are looking for.

Wiglaf, you wouldn't make it past the welcome desk at any recruiting station.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                        Strayboy has it right. Every sniper I know, became snipers because they could. Most people can't do it because they just aren't good enough. There is a pride thing about becoming a sniper. Its not pride in that you kill people, its pride in being good enough.

In the military, I shot 40/40 for three straight years and still couldn't go to sniper school (mostly because the Wisconsin Army National Guard wouldn't provide funding for the training, but that is besides the point). Snipers are DAMN good shots.

And Wiggie, please stop making assumptions about why people do things. Take me for instance. Why do you think I became a cop?
                        If this guy became a sniper because of pride, he should be fired.

Snipers should feel good, or at least be able to hold it together, whenever they take out someone like this. If they can't handle it, it's best for everyone if they did something else, like general police work or maybe culinary pursuits or something that does not say "You shoot people" in the job description.

Comment

apparantly this guy snapped after being called a worthless pig. and I thought I was thin skinned.

Comment

Working...
                          X