X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Duty Wisconsin Deputy Murders Six in Rampage

No... it wasn't me. I was working.

Seven dead in Wisconsin after deputy opens fire

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A sheriff's deputy shot and killed six young people in the northern Wisconsin town of Crandon before being killed himself after a manhunt, according to media reports on Sunday, quoting police and witnesses.

The Forest County Sheriff's Department said seven people were dead, including the shooter, Tyler Peterson, 20, according to media reports.

Five of the victims ranged in age from 14 to 20, and the age was not available on a sixth, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported on its Web site.

Another victim was in critical condition, the newspaper reported.

Peterson, who was accused of storming into his ex-girlfriend's house, was shot by the Crandon SWAT team, the newspaper said. Peterson's former long-time girlfriend was among the dead, it said.

Authorities responded to reports of shots fired at about 3 a.m., the newspaper said.

The investigation was being handled by the state Department of Criminal Investigation because a local law enforcement officer was involved. Peterson was a Forest County sheriff's deputy and part-time police officer in the city of Crandon, the newspaper said.

Local authorities released little information on the killings.

Crandon, a town of about 2,000 people, is about 180 miles north of Milwaukee.

I think I'm gunna be sick...

... but probably for reasons that most of you wouln't even be able to guess.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

You knew someone involved? Like... the deputy?

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: Off Duty Wisconsin Deputy Murders Six in Rampage

Originally posted by Donegeal
      ... but probably for reasons that most of you wouln't even be able to guess.
      Appendix burst?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

verginas make man do evil stuff.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Women can be evil too. We don't know what she did to drive him to do what he did.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
            Women can be evil too. We don't know what she did to drive him to do what he did.
            Just like we dont know what was done to that cat in your Avatar to make it "S-C-R-E-A-M" like that
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Just like we dont know what was done to that cat in your Avatar to make it "S-C-R-E-A-M" like that
              Something very bad indeed.

Comment

Lame photoshop.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                  Lame photoshop.
                  jealous. My cat can pwn your Dirty Harry!

Comment

Re: Off Duty Wisconsin Deputy Murders Six in Rampage

Originally posted by Donegeal
                    No... it wasn't me. I was working.

20 is too young to be an armed officer (sorry Ozzy but it's true). He obviously hadn't left his high school clique behind yet.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

*notifies Ozzy*
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Snitch.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Quit being coy, thread starter, and explain why specifically this makes you sick.

Comment

still not many details, but I'm hearing something about a girlfriend.

Is it any wonder that I think love is a twisted thing that makes people insane?

Comment

Re: Re: Off Duty Wisconsin Deputy Murders Six in Rampage

Originally posted by Wezil

20 is too young to be an armed officer (sorry Ozzy but it's true). He obviously hadn't left his high school clique behind yet.
                              that's what I was wondering. Shouldn't 21 be the earliest age? Can't drink, but he can bust people for drinking? what's the sense in that?

I believe you have to be 21 just to join the police academy where I live.

Comment

Working...
                              X