No announcement yet.

Off Duty Wisconsin Deputy Murders Six in Rampage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsessive psycho bastards are generally quite manly, so they make a woman feel safe, yet at the same time their precariously unstable mental state makes them seem vulnerable, exciting the maternal instincts. It's a double whammy that some women can't resist, particularily the dumb ones who can't see where it's all leading.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
      Obsessive psycho bastards are generally quite manly, so they make a woman feel safe, yet at the same time their precariously unstable mental state makes them seem vulnerable, exciting the maternal instincts. It's a double whammy that some women can't resist, particularily the dumb ones who can't see where it's all leading.
      Couldn't have articulated it better myself.

Polytubbies, the above is all you'll ever need to know about women.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

So, if I act like an obsessive psycho bastard...

Scratch that, it's only good for attracting the dumb ones. Back to the drawing board.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

No, there's plenty of smart ones that fall for it too. Doc didn't deny that.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Might be drugs involved.
            Another reason people who use drugs should be punished;, no, not a reason to punish cops or people who dont use drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              He was shot by a SWAT sniper.

Who the hell becomes a SWAT sniper but can't handle shooting people? Did he think he'd be shooting farm animals?

If he's crying himself to sleep as Donegeal seems to think he is, time to find a new profession.
              I don't think every person who becomes a SWAT sniper likes to shoot people. Also, I think a sniper who actually doesn't like to shoot people would be better. At least he might not snap and start shooting random people.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

hey, Kid, have you voted in the HoF for this quarter? Guynemer needs a vote or he loses all his accumulated votes

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

No, there's an ex involved. 99.9% of the time that's all it takes.
                  There was a woman involved. 100% of the time, that's enough.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

I don't think every person who becomes a SWAT sniper likes to shoot people. Also, I think a sniper who actually doesn't like to shoot people would be better. At least he might not snap and start shooting random people.
                    Are you completely insane.

SNIPERS SHOOT PEOPLE. That is all they do. Sometimes I just want to snap when I read posts on this message board. It is really insane the lengths to which people go to deny basic reality based truths. You do not become a sniper to sell grapes or to raise cattle. You become a sniper to shoot people. I am so sick of the misinformation you are providing. Some people read your posts and get completely misinformed about what snipers do and why they exist. Stop confusing them.

If a sniper cannot shoot someone without having a breakdown, he should be fired, much like a female who can't take a hint that she's overweight, or a cashier who cries at the sight of money.

Comment

Wiglaf

Comment

A sniper DOES shoot people. Wig is right. If they can't do it, they're definitely in the wrong line of work.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          Wiglaf
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

I know a former sniper. You get to that level because you're a good shot. You take the shot to stop the target from killing your fellow soldiers/police or civvies.

If having to shoot a fellow officer isn't going to mess with your mind then there's probably something seriously wrong.
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

You're shooting him for a reason. He crossed the line.

Comment

He didn't just cross a line. He murdered three innocent people. If he was your friend I'd say you need to pick your friends better, and you should be fired on those grounds.

All this "oh but he's a fellow officer" crap is just beyond me. I would not hesitate to shoot other people in my profession if they did something like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X