Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious

O you are just an ass dude.
    Ok, I am hearing some deep repressed feelings, perhaps Wiglaf could respond on why he thinks he is a cheap no talent @zz clown looking for attention and why exactly he is not allowed petting zoo's anymore?

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

SlowwHand,

are you repressing some feelings about this incident?

Its not physically healthy to keep these things bundled up inside, so please, we wait to hear what is on your heart..............

I don't repress anything.

Wiglaf, you're one of the biggest idiots it's been my good fortune to ever witness.
      Where in the hell is your brain? Out of sight, out of...well, forget it.
      "Here. Let me plow into your assend, and give you my credit card." She was probably on her cell phone right away, calling her girlfriends. PAR-TY!
      Were you drunk? Stoned. Both? WTF, Wiggy?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Why? If anything I gave her more than she deserved. Dude.
        Then why complain?

She felt it deserved more, I mean, was there any pain and suffering by you inflicted upon her?

Thats gotta make a slight cha-ching on the old plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Ok, I am hearing some deep repressed feelings, perhaps Wiglaf could respond on why he thinks he is a cheap no talent @zz clown looking for attention and why exactly he is not allowed petting zoo's anymore?

No talent @zz clown? Are you 10?

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I don't repress anything.

Wiglaf, you're one of the biggest idiots it's been my good fortune to ever witness.
              Where in the hell is your brain? Out of sight, out of...well, forget it.
              "Here. Let me plow into your assend, and give you my credit card." She was probably on her cell phone right away, calling her girlfriends. PAR-TY!
              Were you drunk? Stoned. Both? WTF, Wiggy?
              Good, because this communal effort will help Wiggy see what we all do, he is surely Jerry Springer bound

I wonder, and maybe someone can answer, has anyone actually ver seen Pekka and Wiglaf post in different threads at the same time?

Just a thought to ponder, them both need some time on "survivior" Polydom

Comment

Gramps, are you mad because I pointed out that this old woman has probably less than 10 years to live? Death is a fact of life, this woman was old and did not need the cash. I am sorry but this is factual.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Originally posted by Dauphin

Trust him.

He's used to accepting liability in car accidents.
                  That's right, I often have to accept it from other people
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Wiglaf, don't believe these *******s. That nasty witch ripped you off by getting in your car's way and then by using the credit card you gave her to use.

I'd go right over to her place and give her your sterio and TV to show her whose boss!
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

No talent @zz clown? Are you 10?
                      I think you need a little time out, what about it?

Now go, stand in the shadows of those whom have gone before you, and seek forgivenness for mistreating this elderly beloved soul whom you rear ended!

Comment

Gramps, are you mad because I pointed out that this old woman has probably less than 10 years to live? Death is a fact of life, this woman was old and did not need the cash. I am sorry but this is factual.
                        GOP solution to Soc Sec

unless of course he really IS Rep. Moran.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Wiggie, Im crying here, laughing like hades, this is exactly what I needed after a long week my friend

This is killin me

Go boy, you got my support!!

If this aint a farse, it has to be one of the worse decisions I have ever heard of

Comment

Gramps seems perfectly calm and relaxed to me - you on the otherhand...

And were you tailgating the old woman?

Damn, this thread is funny
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Wiglaf, did you start smoking crack?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Wiglaf, I don't believe you could get elected as dog catcher. The only way I think you have any career as a politician is if you have some kind of talk show on pirate radio.
                                EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Working...
                                X