• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Don't you have like ten STDs?
    can you even name 10 STDs?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

can you even name 10 STDs?
      Aids
      Herpes
      Clap
      Siphalus (sp?)
      Genatil warts
      Hepatites C
      Boils
      Fungus
      Crabs
      That one where it blows up (can't remember)

Do you have all of those?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

fungus?
        Boils?
        The one where it blows up?

Kid, wiglaf would actually believe you.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Giving her your credit card was retarded ,eat the money and cancel it.

Comment

we learned about STDs in health 3 this summer!

No, she just got home faster than I did, but thanks for the sympathy. When you drive you will understand that a lot of people are trying to get you into wrecks particularly women.
            why should i give you sympathy if it was your fault?
            i do drive, and yes older women do tend to be more reckless or careless drivers. actually just yesterday when i was driving home from the store with my dad, i was passed by an old lady going atleast 40 in a 25 mph zone which i was going 28 in, and it was a no passing zone. she made me miss my turn, but since i checked my mirrors, i saw her trying to overtake me and just let her. she then crashed into the front left of a different car at the next intersection.

Comment

This cannot be real. No one is this stupid. Are they?

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

All I know if I will never take Wiglaf serious again, even when he is trying to be serious. First he attacks Solver's BtS review without even reading it, but then he actually has some insightful views on Bts. Next he tries to tell us he's a politician that has actually won an election, yet he frequently trolls and insults people on these forums. Now his terrible driving lands him into a wreck in which he shows very poor judgement by trying to cheat an old lady and his own insurance. He doesn't get away with it because the old lady is lucky or quick and he tries to make us think he's the victim here. He rear ends her and she's the poor driver? He volunteers his credit card with the plan of screwing her and hiding from his insurance company and she's the one cheating him? Every post Wiglaf makes reeks of BS.
                EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

This is certainly not more stupid than anything I've ever done, it's just alot more stupid than anything I've ever done sober.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Solver's BTS review sucked. Also, I am a politician but I am not in the US Senate or anything. Jesus.

Also, I'm not cheating anyone, the old lady cheated me. The agreement was she could spend my money, but $350? I was hoping she would not be too much of a vain ***** about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrapnel12
                      All I know if I will never take Wiglaf serious again, even when he is trying to be serious. First he attacks Solver's BtS review without even reading it, but then he actually has some insightful views on Bts. Next he tries to tell us he's a politician that has actually won an election, yet he frequently trolls and insults people on these forums. Now his terrible driving lands him into a wreck in which he shows very poor judgement by trying to cheat an old lady and his own insurance. He doesn't get away with it because the old lady is lucky or quick and he tries to make us think he's the victim here. He rear ends her and she's the poor driver? He volunteers his credit card with the plan of screwing her and hiding from his insurance company and she's the one cheating him? Every post Wiglaf makes reeks of BS.
                      Please Shrapnel12, speak your heart, we are all big people here, tell us how ya really feel

Grampalicious
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Make the same offer to me, Gramps.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Make the same offer to me, Gramps.
                          SlowwHand,

are you repressing some feelings about this incident?

Its not physically healthy to keep these things bundled up inside, so please, we wait to hear what is on your heart..............
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Solver's BTS review sucked. Also, I am a politician but I am not in the US Senate or anything. Jesus.

Also, I'm not cheating anyone, the old lady cheated me. The agreement was she could spend my money, but $350? I was hoping she would not be too much of a vain ***** about it.
                            O you are just an ass dude.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Holy Mother of God, it all makes sense now.

Please, Congressman Moran, if Ive said anything here that insults you, I take it back immediately.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

O you are just an ass dude.
                                Why? If anything I gave her more than she deserved. Dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X