No announcement yet.

Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see what's stopping her for still calling the cops on Wiglaf, no matter what he choses to do from here.

Damn man, giving away your credit card? Damn.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I can say she stole it, which is a lie, but then again she has it coming..Also, in addition to her terrible driving, she is old and I am not. There is little doubt she will be dead in 10 years, I will not be. I need the money more..

Credit cards aren't for giving away. Don't tell anyone she stole your card, she didn't. Cancel your card, pay your bill and hope it goes away,but it might not.

People do this stuff on purpose, drive like they are out to get you because they might just be. The first givaway should have been her accelerating to make you drop back. You played her game by getting pissed and driving too close. This may have been her intention.

Did she ask for your credit card? What is the deal with that?

Now, at long last, do things right before you get into more trouble.

Good luck.
      Thanks..and good point. She could be a con artist. If this is the case, next time I see her she will be getting a lot more than my credit card, if you know what I mean.

Your insurance company being unhappy would probably have been much less troublesome for you than the police being unhappy with you.
      As it stands now, if you live in the U.S., I'd say you that you are in a world of hurt. Depending on the state you're in, Failure to File an Accident Report, and Leaving the Scene of an Accident might actually open you up to felony charges. If you gave her your credit card, then she didn't steal it, and claiming she did will simply add Filing a False Police Report to your list of crimes. You've pretty much screwed this one up completely.
      But is it fleeing an accident if both parties come to an agreement? I offered the card first, she accepted, and I bolted home and canceled it. I am apparently only responsible for $50 or so if I report it stolen, but that seems dishonest.

3) Telling anyone she stole your card will come back and bite you on the ass once she tells the real story and it turns out to be far more plausible than your absurd "an old lady robbed me" tale. So please do it; it doesn't sound like you've suffered nearly enough for your jack-assery yet.
      Damage to her car was pretty minimal. The money she stole could have fixed her fender and her trunk area, if she chose to spend it on that.

Comment

still, why offer the card at all?
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I thought I could cancel it in time. This was the agreement I made with her.

Comment

In Calif if there are no injury, the police and SRO will not come out. SRO is a person that works for the PD but is not full officer.

As everyone has said never give a credit card. Again in Calif. you are suppose to give name, licence number, Insurance number and then contact your Insurance. You tell yourside and they will contact her Insurance.

On the card, call the bank and just say you lost it. When they asked about the current charges, you can eat it or if you said they are not yours, the bank may call the Police and they will be looking for the ladie. At this point I would eat the charges and be done with it. Remember she also drove away and if she tried to talk now, she may also get into trouble for not using the card for the repairs. you did give the card to her for the repairs right. Good luck.

Comment

Giving away your credit card, with plans to cancel it, that was the worst move I've heard in a long time. Darwin Award class.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Just swallow. You gave her your credit card. $350 is something you can forget about.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

But is it fleeing an accident if both parties come to an agreement?
                  Ask Dr. Kevorkian if "both parties coming to an agreement" makes it ok to break the law.

I thought I could cancel it in time. This was the agreement I made with her.
                  So you're saying you actually told her you would give her the card, but you were going to cancel it before she could use it to fix her car? And she agreed to this?

Damage to her car was pretty minimal. The money she stole could have fixed her fender and her trunk area, if she chose to spend it on that.
                  You just plainly stated that you "...bolted home and canceled it." When was she supposed to have time to have the car fixed, Wiglaf?

I can say she stole it, which is a lie, but then again she has it coming..Also, in addition to her terrible driving, she is old and I am not. There is little doubt she will be dead in 10 years, I will not be. I need the money more..

This single statement shows what a pitiful excuse for a human being you are, and how much you deserve to have this completely screw up a major portion of your life.

And one more thing, how stupid does a person have to be to discuss what is almost surely criminal activity on A PUBLIC FORUM!

Comment

demon59 FTW!
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

This has to be made up, but pretty funny nonetheless.

Comment

Now I know why I came back to read this forum... this is priceless!!!

So you gave her the card in order to screw her, but she screwed you first... this is the deal of the month
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Get some driving lessons.

Comment

Sorry Wiglaf but as judge judy says, "When something doesn't make sense it's usually bull****." Well maybe something like that.

A yeah, gave her your credit card, WTF! And now you want to report her for stealing it and she didn't really steal it. What are you going to tell the police? Damn, dude what the **** happened to your brain.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This is even better than the vaginas thread.
                              Quendelie axan!

Comment

Re: Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                                This was very shocking to me since I drive very carefully most of the time.
                                Well this appears to be the rest of the time...I suspect you were tailgating because she was going slowly and you got caught with your pants down. Accept liability.

Oh and if she's clever, she'll clobber you for whiplash too
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X