No announcement yet.

Lady problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have two threads on this sort of thing in the top 4 already. We need a Romance Problems sub-forum.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I might try online dating. I have never done it before. I'm looking at some profiles @ match.com, there's lots of people over there. It just saves a lot of trouble when you list down things you're into and see if they match, that's what I reckon. It's a different thing if you can hit it off but if you do, I mean that's a good start, since you both like the things you like.

Or maybe I'll set up a myspace page or something, like a campagn. Then you can all be my referrers, get tons of hits and there's BOUND to be someone interesting who'd be interested going out. That's actually a decent idea. Might do that.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Match worked well for Oerdin, not so well for me.

I spend so much time on the internet, that I think about such things, but then I remember that I lost money on it (I admit I didn't send out many winks/emails/etc, but still... it didn't work for me).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          I might try online dating. I have never done it before. I'm looking at some profiles @ match.com, there's lots of people over there. It just saves a lot of trouble when you list down things you're into and see if they match, that's what I reckon. It's a different thing if you can hit it off but if you do, I mean that's a good start, since you both like the things you like.

Or maybe I'll set up a myspace page or something, like a campagn. Then you can all be my referrers, get tons of hits and there's BOUND to be someone interesting who'd be interested going out. That's actually a decent idea. Might do that.
          myspace is soooo 2 years ago. there are mostly 12 year olds and spambots there now.

Comment

And b etors.

Comment

i go on myspace like once a month. it's so dull now. i have many other sites i can occupy myself with.

Comment

Comment

b etor, I'm stuck checking myspace once a week. Please, tell me how I can be as cool as you are.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

it's something that can't be learned. sorry.

Comment

myspace is so 2 years ago, listen b etor, myspace never was, period.

It's not exactly 'the cool factor' I'm looking for, that would be a bit ironic, wouldn't it? A cool website? Defeating the purpose... the point is to kind of reach out, put info out there and see if something comes up, if a person who is compatible with me finds it. Myspace has got nothing to do with it really.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

ooooooooo k but if you get messaged by 12 yr olds, don't blame me

Comment

myspace is soooo 2 years ago. there are mostly 12 year olds and spambots there now.
                          Yeah, like 16 year olds are much better.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            Match worked well for Oerdin, not so well for me.

JM
                            You forget that Oerdin dated a knot hole for 6 months.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

dating

I'm so tired of people (namely my mother) telling me to get a girlfriend.

she wants me to try the online dating sites. not gonna happen.

my advice is to skip dating and order a mail order bride.

Comment

I tried eHarmony and got no matches. But that was in 2003 and I have since moved on through not one but two girlfriends, though admittedly one was not very concerned about how much she ate between the hours of 8PM and 12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X