How Do You Take Your Coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In any form possible
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

What kind of question is this? Black of course. Although if on a cafè, I might take a latte.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I don't like coffee myself.

Now tea is another matter...
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Coffee should be black.
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            I don't like coffee myself.

Now tea is another matter...
            Coffee is good. The problem with coffee, is that it doesn't work. It's supposed to make me more awake. It doesn't. I can easily drink several large cups of coffee, and if I were tired when I drank it, I still is dead tired and can fall asleep anytime after. Believe me, I've tried.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Cream (table cream by preference) and sugar.

And none of this fancy pants "flavoured coffee" rubbish. I like coffee flavoured coffee.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

If i knew what sludge tasted like im sure coffee would be right up there. For caffenine we have a soda named Big Red, that has more caffenine then coffee, that plus a ciggarette gets me waking up
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Double espresso (or as much as I can fit into a cup ), nothing added.

Comment

When I drink it -- which is rarely -- I'll take it with cream and sugar.

Now, Big Red, on the other hand...

Comment

I have milk in my coffee. Going to the trouble of whipping some cream seems just a bit too extravagant to me.
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Black, strong, 5-6 cups a day

Comment

Coffee is best when it's in a trash can

Someone gave me a coffee maker several years ago, I still haven't tried it and I doubt I ever will
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Comment

i like my coffee very blond and very sweet just like me

but i can't drink it anymore due to an ulcer!!!!!
                              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Then follow Tattila's example and stop whining
                                The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X