No announcement yet.

The Madeleine abduction case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd think that stashing a body while in a strange country on holiday would be difficult. If they were with 9 friends when did they get the time to find a really good hiding place? Did they bury her? Where did they buy the shovel, or did they use the dinky one that came with her sand pail? Any idea how long it would take to did a decent grave with a kid's sand shovel? They could have tossed her out to sea, but surely at a busy resort beach someoen would have seen them carry her out, and then there's the likelihood that the corpse would wash back up on the beach. They could have stashed her in a garbage can, but surely the police checked those?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Solution - they ate her.
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprising if they did it. Parents are the usual suspects in a case like this. But you'd expect to find a body in that case. Parents don't usually throw a child out to sea or bury them without care, especially mothers. I wonder if there was some difficulty at home.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Reuters says that the Portugese are letting them go home.

Comment

My boss yesterday at work was standing saying "omg omg they've been charged, i knew they did it urgh .. look my skin is crawling because of it, the blood they found in her car, she's totally guilty" at which point somebody came in and told her she's actually still just a suspect and only being questioned.
            Last edited by Lazerus; September 9, 2007, 04:03.
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Blaming the mother is not always the correct choice.

There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Sums it up pretty well...
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I'm relatively certain that there are no dingos in Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                    I'm relatively certain that there are no dingos in Portugal.
                    But they do like barbecues.

Crispy long pig stuffed squid, anyone ?
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                    X