No announcement yet.

Baby Boomers suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generation Y is full of stupid sluts, which is all we really know about them right now. I guess we'll find out more as they get older...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

all are faults are due to your mistakes are parents. thats why there are so many obese generation Yers.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Generation Xers aren't the parents of Generation Y. The evil Baby Boomers are.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          Generation Xers aren't the parents of Generation Y. The evil Baby Boomers are.
          It's mainly younger Boomers and older Xers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
            The generation of today's young adults under 25 and teenagers most resemble are the dying GI generation, the people who are the foot soldiers in World War II and the Rosie the Riveters. That was the generation that was known for its civic purpose and teamwork and upbeat attitudes and institutional trust. The fact that they are dying means that we have this perceived need in our society for something to replace that. And what is interesting...is that this is how today's young millennials can rebel, like being like that generation and stepping into that void. And so rather than being echo boomers, they're anti-boomers. They see the problems of the world as being associated with the downside that they perceive in their own older parents, and so they want to fix that. And the things that the boomers have been associated with, like individualism, things that Xers have been associated with, like taking things to the edge, these young kids are pushing back from."

Comment

Isn't it a little early for Generation Me to start patting itself on the back?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Generation Y is full of stupid sluts, which is all we really know about them right now. I guess we'll find out more as they get older...

Comment

Isn't a surplus of sluts a good thing for the male members of Gen Y?
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    Isn't it a little early for Generation Me to start patting itself on the back?
                    We were raised by the Boomers. We've taken their superiority complex and turned it into our narcissistic disorder.
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Isn't a surplus of sluts a good thing for the male members of Gen Y?
                      As long as they are smart, nerdy sluts.

Comment

This whole notion of generational identity and culpability is a very sad joke
                        Exactly.

Most of us would probably identify more with folks who are outside of our age group then our peers. I know that I do.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's mainly younger Boomers and older Xers.
                          See, there are no actual boundaries. Name a turnpoint that distinguished BB from X and X from Y.
                          "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                          George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo
                            This whole notion of generational identity and culpability is a very sad joke.
                            It's meaningless babble, isn't it? It'd be good to know where this generational gibberish came from, so I'm forearmed in case it hits the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Exactly.

Most of us would probably identify more with folks who are outside of our age group then our peers. I know that I do.
                              Ben, you are exception to a lot of rules. Not necessarily a bad thing.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X