• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Brahmins!

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

His reaction after he realises that he lost his wife to his brother?

Yeah, that's pretty sad.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I guess there will be funny famaly-gettogethers now...

"Hey big brother look I just got a new kid from your wouldbe-wife thats now mine"
        If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Hm actually I think the poor guy was just too nervous before the wedding... thus he tryed to calm down with a little alc... and well... he took the wrong bottle didnt notice and downed a bottle of whiskey instead of a bottle of beer... **** happens...
          If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm

Bihari villages are prime examples of such areas. In fact, Bihar is the sort of "bad example" to other states. Everyone uses it as a standard reference for what not to be.
            You mean Bihar: India=Mississippi: USA?
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Or Arkansas...

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Not West Virginia? I thought WV was the default. The state's shaped like a deformed, inbred hand giving you the middle finger, for crying out loud!
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

There's so many utter crap US states, it's really hard to isolate just one. But at least they're all better than the best Indian states.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                    Anyway - India is vast, and diverse. This made the news precisely because it was considered freaky enough that we in India thought that it was newsworthy, too. Freaky stuff like this keeps happening, there's not much you can do except wait for progress to catch up, and use other means to mitigate things for now.
                    Was this news in India, or just for the rest of the world?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If only India was a muslim state, then they wouldn't be drunk at the wedding
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                      X