Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer
    Why not? Germany is in.
    It's it, because when Germany bacame a member of NATO it was an enemy of the USSR.

Comment

• Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that the Germans had been really bad, but, erm, changed and were allowed in. Once nations start playing nice they are allowed to join NATO. Russia would be no different.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb

If you consider IMF and the World Bank to be incompetent enough for GDP comparison, GIVE ME YOUR sources!
        Give me the source that proves your point.
        Unless you do so, I will consider you were wrong.
        Dude, non PPP figures prove my point.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

The only time it's collective defence provisions have been triggered has been to beat on Muslims.
          You mean Serbia 1999?

You should be in favour of that.
          Why?
          1)Serbia is our historical ally. Serbs are our Othodox and Slavic brothers. You think we should be gratefull to you for killing our brothers in faith and blood?
          2) Russia is the Motherland for 20 million Muslims who lives there (every 7th Russian is a Muslim).

Comment

Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that the Germans had been really bad, but, erm, changed and were allowed in. Once nations start playing nice they are allowed to join NATO. Russia would be no different.
            It would be true only in case if Russia and NATO will have a common enemy (like China or Martians or whatever). Germany, US and the rest of the NATO had the common enemy - USSR. That's why Germany was allowed in, not because they started to play nice.

Comment

• Problems problems. France has a higher % methinks.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras

Dude, non PPP figures prove my point.
                Then accept your defeat, dude.

Comment

• Nominal GDP

$625.271 bn Netherlands
                  $979 bn Russia
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Problems problems. France has a higher % methinks.
                    A higher % of what?

Comment

Nominal GDP

$625.271 bn Netherlands
                      $979 bn Russia
                      Care to calculate 10% of that value?

Comment

You mean Serbia 1999?
                        No. Afghanistan.

They're the only ****ers stupid enough to have attacked a NATO member and been proud of it, and have a state to take apart.

That doesn't mean NATO members have not acted together and through NATO before, but Afghanistan is the first example of NATO collective defence. Are you anxious for a second?

Why?
                        1)Serbia is our historical ally. Serbs are our Othodox and Slavic brothers. You think we should be gratefull to you for killing our brothers in faith and blood?
                        2) Russia is the Motherland for 20 million Muslims who lives there (every 7th Russian is a Muslim).
                        Congratulations. How many bombs dropped on those Muslim 'Russians' lately, anyway?

Let us know when you are not going to shape your opinions based on religious and ethnic lines. You might then be ready to be considered for NATO association. For now, we'll have to hold our noses and sit with you at the G8.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Nominal GDP

$625.271 bn Netherlands
                          $979 bn Russia
                          Besides, I can't see how GDP of two countries can be compared other by PPP.

In Russia I can buy more goods and services for 100 USD, than in Netherlands or US.

Comment

Then accept your defeat, dude.

Defeat? was there a fight?

Comment

It would be true only in case if Russia and NATO will have a common enemy (like China or Martians or whatever). Germany, US and the rest of the NATO had the common enemy - USSR. That's why Germany was allowed in, not because they started to play nice.
                              Germany is in the EU out of a genuine desire to put past conflicts behind them and build something in peace.

Russia could try it.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Defeat? was there a fight?
                                Not exactly a fight, but correction of your (and most of the westerners) delusions.

Comment

Working...
                                X