Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have the Palestinians to take it out on.

Also, Israel is about 2% the size of the United States. Of course this sort of thing doesn't happen as often.

Comment

I guess it's better to allow school shootings to continue then. If everyone carried a gun, you'd see crime and incidents like this drop to near nothing. Nobody is going to want to do anything if everyone has a gun.

How many school shootings do you think there are? How seldom do you believe college kids do stupid ****? This isn't complicated math.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

Drunk kids + widely available firearms = bad.

Comment

That reminds me of a story I heard at my highschool.

Generally when drunk people shoot at eachother (because they are drunk), they aren't trying to hit.

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was very sad to hear about this. After the shooting in Montreal this past year, I hate to hear about this **** more than ever.

as for every student carrying a gun, I figure once the 1 madman starts shooting, everyone starts shooting, and you lose track of who the madman is. That sounds worse to me.
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Yeah, this does really make me sad btw.

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I went to Tech, this is horrible. At least all of my friends still in Blacksburg are safe. I heard it was possibly tyhe worst college ever (and the worst in 40 years).

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                  as for every student carrying a gun, I figure once the 1 madman starts shooting, everyone starts shooting, and you lose track of who the madman is. That sounds worse to me.
                  It's not what happens in Israel whenever some terrorist starts shooting indiscriminately...
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                    To be quite honest, I think that the "right to bear arms" has got little to do with this shooting. It's just stupid american culture, or one of it's youth subcultures ( I wonder which one's going to play the role of the retarded cousin that everyone's ashemed of this time )

I think Israel is a prime case of people in the ages 18-21 going around with plenty of guns, and almost never going on murderous rampages.
                    Trained in proper gun usage, used to military discipline (even if of the more informal IDF variety), and, besides that, still subject to be washed out of the IDF for mental problems, no?

I dont think the situation is quite analogous.
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

29 now.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Apoc where did you here 29?

Comment

Worse then Columbine.

My heart goes out to those killed and injured as well as their families which will be shattered.

I can't imagine how I would feel if my old highschool had a shooter there right now, or what any of these families are going to go through.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Is it an important university?

Maybe they should put metal detectors on schools and universities, it is for sure better than everybody carrying guns
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

It's one of the largest Universities in Virginia

Comment

According to cnn, they were executed, the guy put them all in a row, and shot them one by one
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X