What are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercator

That doesn't mean anything, does it? I'd be attracted to a hot woman regardless of whether she was gay or straight. And conversely, I'm not necessarily attracted to every straight woman.
    To explain:

I moved with him to Quebec City, he was one of my best friend when I lived near Montreal. Since I was new into Quebec City and I didn't know anyone, my only friend was my roommates (who was gay).

So during the first year; I did go with him to his gay bar(Le Drague), I met many of his friends..

So, maybe I didn't find my man... But, I think I would have known during the times I did go out to his gay bar. Which, ironically, was the bar, that I kissed my first Quebec City girlfriend.
    bleh

Comment

DUH, you guys!

I'm gay.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What do you think?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

bi.
          i like men bestter than women tho.

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
            To explain:
            Thanks
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Very hetero.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                bi.
                i like men bestter than women tho.
                you aren't bi.

Comment

Why not, if she likes both sexes?
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

She isn't inherently Bi (I woudl say, based upon that statement). Rather she is a hedonist heterosexual.

I still stand by my position that (inherent) Bisexuality doesn't exist.

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      She isn't inherently Bi (I woudl say, based upon that statement). Rather she is a hedonist heterosexual.

I still stand by my position that (inherent) Bisexuality doesn't exist.

Jon Miller
                      i must be a hedonist then...?

funny... i dont feel like a hedonist...
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Or confused, but I don't think B etor is that.

You can use open minded instead of hedonist if you choose. Most people in today's soceity are hedonists though, that being the case I am surprised there aren't more (male) 'bisexuals'.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

i'm not a hedonist.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                            i'm not a hedonist.
                            so, your a martyr of fleshly love?
                            bleh

Comment

no, i've just liked both sexes. men moreso than women.

Comment

Hedonist = person who enjoys life. I must either get myself a better/more precise dictinary, or almost every person on Earth is a hedonist.

Comment

Working...
                                X