Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
    This would have never happened with Markos in charge
    After all, he's Greek. Just like the CivJunk (its new nickname) helmet.

Apolyton is to CivFanatics as Alexander was to Darius III.
    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• CFC is currently in complete chaos over the news flash i posted above...
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
        CFC is always in complete chaos
        Edited for truth.
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• They're such tools

Anyways, I do hope that we get to keep our (ugly) forum layout.

I really love the default grey settings, and I hate thier dark reddish coloring.

Comment

• Indeed. I like Heavy-MOO3 much better than their dark red colour.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• and yet we at 'Poly just keep on going... unaffected by all of this... taking it with a grain of salt...

GOD, we are good!
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• I'm mystified by all this preoccupation with forum styles. Seems like any number of options could be accommodated. So WTF...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Did this hit other sites?

How are FFZ or Eventis reacting?

Comment

Did this hit other sites?

Should they care? Well, I guess CivJunk is liable to put them out of business...

Comment

• Btw, I too think it is sooo funny that no one at Poly cares that much.

I think most of our emotions were vented in the "why aren't we as big as CFC" thread.

Lots of people simply haven't responded.

Comment

Btw, I too think it is sooo funny that no one at Poly cares that much.

I think most of our emotions were vented in the "why aren't we as big as CFC" thread.

Lots of people simply haven't responded.
                        Siro speaks the truth
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Did this hit other sites?

WTF is FFZ?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Well it's like that one CFCer said. There will be a new social order. We 'Polytoners are more die-hard, and thus post more. All the CFCers will be one-post wonders.

Comment

• If this is true, why isn't the thread topped?
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
                                If this is true, why isn't the thread topped?
                                At this point I don't really mind either way. I'll still continue to post in whatever incarnation 'Poly takes, and right now the current situation is extremely amusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X