Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton & Civfanatics Merging!

I wish I had a puking smiley.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

This is a joke, right? April 1st? April Fool's Day?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

You do there are other threads talking about this, no need to start another one
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I quit.

Comment

Re: Apolyton & Civfanatics Merging!

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          I wish I had a puking smiley.
          (so does Heresson)

Me AAHZ are trying to sneak into their underground resistance movement that is building up. Maybe we could forge our own and merge with their's. Wait, then we would be working together. We might as well merge sites if that happens. Irony
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

I also want my 18 damn dollars back. I just renewed for something that doesn't exist.
            I want my money. You think I'm bull****ting? I most definitely am not.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I also want my 18 damn dollars back. I just renewed for something that doesn't exist.
              I want my money. You think I'm bull****ting? I most definitely am not.
              Sucker!
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Gotta be April Fool's.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

**** you , too. :flipsbird:

Comment

You got me there, for two seconds or so.
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

For everyone too lazy to go out of the OT .

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I've seen it, Solver. Do you have authorization to give me back my 18 dollars?

Comment

well, so far it appears some of them have declared outright war upon me... as my cover has already been blown...
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

For what? PLUS I assume? Who says it won't continue at CJ?
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I didn't pay 18 dollars to support CJ.
                              I paid to help try and support ACS, and I want my damned money back. I'm not bull****ting this time.
                              I know I talk a lot of trash, joke around. This time I'm serious. I want my damned money.

Comment

Working...
                              X