No announcement yet.

My Roommate is Very Sick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google gives me that this Gram-Positive Cocci is some kind of bacteria, germs, something like that. Anyone with information what kind of a threat this poses and what exactly this should be?

Good to hear he is in hospital. It's the place where they know what to do. Let's hope everything goes well
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      That was probably the worst way to spell it, doesn't look like a medical term anyway... but then again even "graham positive" without the quotation mark brings up 0 results from the medical field.
      Probably becuase they are bacteria, not crackers.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Google gives me that this Gram-Positive Cocci is some kind of bacteria, germs, something like that. Anyone with information what kind of a threat this poses and what exactly this should be?
        According to Wikipedia, it sounds like a Streptococcus infection, which can cause quite the variety of illnesses.

EDIT: but I'm no doctor, so don't take anything I say too seriously...

Hope your friend gets better soon...

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 22, 2011, 05:22.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

@ AAHZ

Hope your friend pulls through. You guys are in my prayers.

- Alexander
            The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
            "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
            "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
            The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Streptococcus are the worst thing on the planet!!!

Comment

According to Wikipedia, it sounds like a Streptococcus infection, which can cause quite the variety of illnesses.
                Yes, hence the "in chains" bit.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                  The big question now is whether it has affected his heart or not...
                  Ah! So you're saying that he's not an attorney.

Comment

Working...
                  X