Drinking in 'moderation'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doddler

wtf snotty, what state are in you on a Sunday morning then?
    Im usually still drunk

Ive calmed down again now Ive got over the hard bit of my break up
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I just feel this pic belongs here. why do people go to great lengths to get drunk so fast?

and just ignore the site the picture was linked from. NSFW. and I don't uhh go there or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty

Im usually still drunk

Ive calmed down again now Ive got over the hard bit of my break up
        I suppose you at least killed a bit of the memory of it..

And VJ, I'm awaiting that response.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I am abstemious, I hope that word exists in english
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Brachy-Barnabas means this:

abstemious: not indulging in or involving excessive eating or drinking
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

In spanish it is abstemio,

Thanks God english stole all those words for french, when I dont know a word in english, I use the word in spanish with the english word ending, and almost always I am right and the word exists
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler

I suppose you at least killed a bit of the memory of it..

And VJ, I'm awaiting that response.
                Youre right. Mission accomplished
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Stopping smoking has reduced both the nausia I used to get after a few beers and the potential for hangovers. As a result, I am necking much more beer than ever, and would like to reduce this. It tastes so good though :yum: and my excuse is that I'm English and a good few beers a night is part of our history. :hic:

Gotta watch out for the paunch though - I've been slim all my life and fear of being a bloater should keep my input on the high side of moderate, rather than well into the red.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                    Stopping smoking has reduced both the nausia I used to get after a few beers and the potential for hangovers. As a result, I am necking much more beer than ever, and would like to reduce this. It tastes so good though :yum: and my excuse is that I'm English and a good few beers a night is part of our history. :hic:

Gotta watch out for the paunch though - I've been slim all my life and fear of being a bloater should keep my input on the high side of moderate, rather than well into the red.
                    Beer's not the problem, it's the munchies that do the damage. A diet of beer and lean mince is ideal for the drinking bloke
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I stopped smoking in college for a little while with a friend of mine. We were both drinkers anyway... our beer consumption doubled. Then we went back to smoking anyway.

This time around I've managed to hold steady on alcohol whilst quitting the cigs. I still probably drink more than I should at times (on the weekend, it's not terribly uncommon for me to drink a whole bottle of wine myself... and I'm not a very big guy).

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

is there any truth to the rumour alcohol kills brain cells?

that's one reason I don't drink much. I don't want to get stupider.

Comment

Working...
                        X