Fags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben, you smoke?
    Nope. Never have. I just think it's stupid that they have to sit outside to have a smoke when it's so cold. Really, it doesn't matter to me if a friend lights up around me.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

holy **** mrs. tuberski dont invoke the issue of rights because we dont want to repeat the last smoking debate.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Nope. Never have. I just think it's stupid that they have to sit outside to have a smoke when it's so cold. Really, it doesn't matter to me if a friend lights up around me.
        but it matters to other people.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Huh? All my friends are delighted not to have to breathe in others smoke to enjoy many establishments. I think the drop off in business that bars feared has not come about
          Oh, it's rather pointless really. I'm not even talking about the drop off in business, but the consideration. Most people treat smokers as if they have an incurable disease. I've seen how they treat them terribly and then justify it for the 'public health benefits.'

All the smokers I have known are considerate, they don't try to get smoke in my face and the respect the fact that I don't want to smoke, in response, I have no problem with them smoking around me so that they don't have to go outside and be isolated from everything else.

I don't smoke and I get sick and tired of the anti-smoking crusaders who claim to be protecting my health. If I want to spend time with smokers, then that is my right and my decision and no one should be able to make that decision for me.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

im not invoking any rights mrt, i just said it wasnt plausible to ban smoking outdoors. Last I checked people were free to roam the earth. and if someone is gonna complain about soke then id guess the billowy stuff that comes out of a chimmney or a bar b que pit would qualify since gee i dunno its smoke!
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              Most people treat smokers as if they have an incurable disease.
              I'll clue you in as to why:

Smoking is stupid. People who smoke are stupid. People who continue to smoke decades after it's been known to be fatal and a huge cause of major diseases are stupid.

Stupidity is an incurable disease, as I'm sure you, of all people, should know.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                since gee i dunno its smoke!
                Yeah! All smoke is the same! Go Mrs. Tuberski! U R A SCIENTIST.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Whilst the health issue is the important long term point, I don't like smokersTM because put simply, they stink the place out even after they've finished smoking.

I feel sorry for those that have smoke cling to them. I hate being on public transport stuck next to a person who has recently been smoking, more so if they try and cover it up with perfume. It chokes me. That's why they can be perceived as being treated as if they have some disease - I don't want to be near them so I'll get up and move.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Dauphin, that's true though. I also don't like fat people, they have this peculiar stink as well. I don't think their metabolism is working right and you can smell it. I say ban these people, they also are ugly and are eating themselves to death.

Also ban old women, who put too much perfume, I mean that really kills everyone. You know, it's clear they don't smell themselves so good, but the truth is, they put way too much of that stuff and it smells like the combination of pee and poison.

But I'd like to say that we need to ban the jerk behaviour. So if someone comes to my face and says something liek 'I don't like b,aakbaabba', I get to KTFO of them. Deal?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Yeah! All smoke is the same! Go Mrs. Tuberski! U R A SCIENTIST.
                      Asher when are you gonna get it? I agree that smoking in public places is nto a good thing? I dont know how else to say that i agree with you on that point but saying i agree with you! However what do most people burn in a fire place or pit its called trees, wood, and they are treated with the same crap as tabacco since they are both considered plants of some sort while they are growing. If your gonna go so far as banning smoking outside i would think that would include bar b que pits and chimmineys as well as cars.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Stupidity is an incurable disease, as I'm sure you, of all people, should know.
                        How many years do you have to go to school in order to be able to diagnose stupidity?

I was unaware that you had the qualifications already.

Comment

And not to mention that pekka has a point!! I mean non smokers dont want to smell smoke on them what makes you think others want to smell foul, yucky smelling colognes and perfumes?? Isnt it the same concept other then the smoke issue? I dont want ot smell like someones stinky perfum and i have had the experince that some folks just passing you in a bar and touching you slightly can leave the stinky cologne on your clothes

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Dauphin, that's true though. I also don't like fat people, they have this peculiar stink as well. I don't think their metabolism is working right and you can smell it. I say ban these people, they also are ugly and are eating themselves to death.

Also ban old women, who put too much perfume, I mean that really kills everyone. You know, it's clear they don't smell themselves so good, but the truth is, they put way too much of that stuff and it smells like the combination of pee and poison.

But I'd like to say that we need to ban the jerk behaviour. So if someone comes to my face and says something liek 'I don't like b,aakbaabba', I get to KTFO of them. Deal?
                            Fat people who stink need to sort themselves out. I don't want to smell that odour either. You can't ban them, it's impractical. Just don't be surprised if I don't want to be next to the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              And not to mention that pekka has a point!! I mean non smokers dont want to smell smoke on them what makes you think others want to smell foul, yucky smelling colognes and perfumes?? Isnt it the same concept other then the smoke issue? I dont want ot smell like someones stinky perfum and i have had the experince that some folks just passing you in a bar and touching you slightly can leave the stinky cologne on your clothes
                              You can't ban it, it's impractical, but if someone has an unpleasant or overpowering odour then to them to.

Comment

Dauphin, yeah, and when you ban smoking, there's going to be a lot of tense people, lots of people who will be as obnoxious as the militant smoking activists.

In fact, if you dont' want to smell people, get a car. This way, you don't have any people around you that you don't tolerate and you can relax, no other people at all, DAMN those other people.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X