No announcement yet.

No Buzz in 'Bama.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Assault with a double-headed dildo" sounds like a great thing to get put on your criminal record.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
      "Assault with a double-headed dildo" sounds like a great thing to get put on your criminal record.
      /me thinks to himself it wont be that good if your going to jail, the head guard announces what you in for and Big Brudda or Bubba Boy decides your just his cup O'Tea

Your Mine sez he!!

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Only the selling, AFAIK.
        Excellent... this is my chance to start a giant sex toy warehouse off of I-65 on this side of the Tennessee-Alabama border (right next to those giant fireworks warehouses) and really strike it rich.

(No, they're not banned here... yet. They tried to do it last year, but the bill was withdrawn.)

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

At least they swallow.
          most women swallow.

given enough encouragement.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
            Are you worried Mrs T ?

no way dude i keep those things in the safe If all else fails i forgot the combination, or its not my safe how should i know what it is. NO for real toys arent ilegal in texas so im good
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I can see it now im part of the fake dildo squad and, and then, them busting in ur door with guns pulled saying put the "Di#k down lady your under arrest

Too funny.

Fake dildo squad?

"Hi, I'm Jim, and I serve on the di*k squad."

"So what's new about that?"
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
              X