No announcement yet.

Chicago Poly Meet, take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snoopy... I assume you are going to be with Zop.
    He has my contact information and knows the where and when of our meeting tonight so that we can drive up to the vanilla village
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So, how many Heads of Ming will we have tonight?

Seven?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Got to meet Zopper, snoopy369 and Q Cubed tonight.
        No Sava though... WTF dude?
        A very good meet.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Sorry guys. I had made plans before the meet that I forgot about. I thought I would get done earlier and would be able to make it there around 9. Then 9 became 10. 10 became 11. Next thing I knew it was 1 in the AM.

Next time, let's not wait like another... what... 2 years or so in between meets?

Yarrr!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

no pictures?!?

Comment

We respect our members' privacy and decline to provide anything that may be considered admissable in a court of law...

Comment

/me tears up other FBI files.

Comment

I was shocked--shocked! completely shocked!--to learn that apparently, -Jrabbit, Ming, Rah, snoopy, Zop...

Spoiler:
                  ...they like to play Civ4 too! They're like gamers or something!

To compound matters, surprisingly they also

Spoiler:
                  ...liked to drink, too! Somehow, they seem to be real people!

Hard to believe, I know.
                  B♭3

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Thanks for hosting the 'polymeet Ming Was quite fun.

Let's play some civ (not today for me but still)
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yes, it's always great to meet the faces behind enemy generals.

And yeah, we need to do it more often. There are quite a few of us in Chicago, so if anyone is ever in town, we don't need much of an excuse.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Me and Zop stayed up unitl 5 in the morning... Yes, and we just woke up

A great time had by all, and NO... NO PICUTRES
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                            Me and Zop stayed up unitl 5 in the morning... Yes, and we just woke up

A great time had by all, and NO... NO PICUTRES
                            What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas, eh?

Ok..

I saw this and was praying it weren't one of YOU POLY CHICAGO ATTENDEES!!

Man Now 2 reasons to go to Chi-Town

(See some of the greatest Sports sites in History, Blackhawks, Bears, DePaul, Cubbies and Chisox)

and of course, my heros, the Fightin Illini of Poly, Ming,Rah,Snoopy369,Sava,-Jrabbit and Zopperoni (I do love his collection of Hats as well as his intent stare!!) and all the other fine folks who grace our presence!

GT
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Kudos to Ming for offering a place plus a place to crash
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Last night, I learned the story behind the Zopper avatars.

Comment

Working...
                                X