Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

In. and I won't need a ride
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In, obviously , and I'd appreciate the sleeping spot

I'm on E Wacker, near the corner with N Michigan, let me know if it's easier for you to come to me or for me to come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Let me know who all is attending, so I can pass on directions as needed.

In.

If you could PM an address, I'll just mapquest it. Yarrr!

Buffalo Grove is up 355/290/53... so that's no problem for me.

Actually, you are probably only about a few miles from where I play most of my hockey games in Mt. Prospect. Last night we lost 11-9 to DePaul.

Tonight we've got a game at 9PM. We're going to be short-handed though... only a goalie and 5 skaters.

IRON MAN HOCKEY!

Last game we played with this many players, we shut the other team out 5-0. So it should be interesting.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
            In, obviously , and I'd appreciate the sleeping spot

I'm on E Wacker, near the corner with N Michigan, let me know if it's easier for you to come to me or for me to come to you.
            That sounds vaguely like... being across the street from where I am.

And Ming. Though I'm closer to the corner of Wacker & Michigan, by about... 40 feet. Maybe.
            B♭3

Comment

Sava... Information sent!

Zopperoni, how we meet really doesn't matter... but it sounds like we are close to start with. Q cubed is correct when he says he's probably 40 feet or so closer to Wacker and Michigan than I am

Let me know what you would like. If needed, I can PM you my office information.

Anybody else up for a Chicago Polymeet?

So far...
              Ming
              Sava
              Zopperoni
              Rah
              Jrabbit
              Q Cubed
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

anybody else?
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

We probably won't hear from Snoop till that day based on his travel plans.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll go if Ming can give me a ride too. - I am only 4 hours away in the Detroit area.

Comment

timing?
                      pizza?
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                        I'll go if Ming can give me a ride too. - I am only 4 hours away in the Detroit area.
                        Only 4 hours... I'd have to drive 100 mph to do it in four hours, and that's only one way

Yeah Jr... I figure pizza and beer. Is it possible we can do what we did last time, with me and rah handling the pizza, and you taking care of the beer?
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'll be taking contributions this time -- with college tuition, economics today are not what they were last time.

Polymeeters -- please post your preference for brand/type of beer/wine.

Comment

If you can find Staropramen, I'd love to have some. Otherwise... few real preferences.
                            B♭3

Comment

I'll drink whatever beer there is The cheap stuff.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Like always, I'll settle for the cheap stuff as well... After the first few, taste doesn't really matter
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X