No announcement yet.

Chicago Poly Meet, take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus, parking near the Billy Goat sucks.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
      FYI, I don't drink (... wine) so I can be a designated sober driver if needed. Though I don't actually own a *car* per se, so it'd have to be someone else's car that ends up in the city somewhere that I can redline/bus/etc. from
      Wow, working for Poly really brings in the big bucks right!

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Um... yes, big bucks.

/me waits for one of those commercials where male deer run through the picture now ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

OK, so I'm arriving on Wednesday afternoon. Everyone still in for Friday night?

Comment

Friday night is the

I have class from noon to 1:15... that's it.

I've got a hockey game Sunday at 5pm... other than that... the weekend is open.

Oh, if this is going to be at Ming's, will there be Civ4 involved? If so, will it be necessary to bring a PC?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Let's try to get this organized before Tuesday midday. Friday night sounds great to me.

Zop, check your PM box.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Just let me know when and where. I'll be there.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  Let's try to get this organized before Tuesday midday. Friday night sounds great to me.

Zop, check your PM box.
                  Thanks, I've updated the OP with some of the data. I'll have my notebook with me, so I will have an Internet connection while there

Comment

Re: Chicago Poly Meet, take 2

Originally posted by Zopperoni

Attendees:

rah
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This Friday, you say? I think I can do that. I might need a ride, but.
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        YES!!!! BRING BACK THE NINE HEADS OF MING!!!
                        Do it!
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Damn Uni tests
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The 9 Heads of Ming -- Last time it caused trouble with the owners of the site.

This time, it would be done BY the owners of the site...

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So... is it going to be at my place?

If people are coming from Downtown, I can give them a ride out to my place. Is anybody planning on driving back to the city that night?

People can crash at my place until Saturday, and I can drive people to the train...

Let me know who all is attending, so I can pass on directions as needed.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X