Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all the Prophets of Judachrislam essentially faithless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Aneeshm starts a thread and passes it as an honest discussion, but doesn't even bother to comment one of Christianty's greatest theologian when he is presented to him? You suck donkey balls man.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
      So Aneeshm starts a thread and passes it as an honest discussion, but doesn't even bother to comment one of Christianty's greatest theologian when he is presented to him? You suck donkey balls man.
      Who? Aquinas? Could you refer me to the post?

Comment

• Spinoza... not that I mind, but I thought you were asking honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
          Spinoza... not that I mind, but I thought you were asking honestly.
          But I did check him out, and I now plan to read his works, specially the bits you have pointed out. I've already begun, in fact. Sorry for not keeping you updated.

Comment

• Wait, I thought Spinoza was a Jew. Or am I thinking of somebody else?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Yup.

He was excommunicated by the Jewish community for his theological and philosophical stances, not before achieving an erudite knowledge of the Hebrew language and the Jewish texts, though.

Given that nearly all his works are in Latin, that he lived in a Christian country, that he took position in debates involving Christian churches, that he believed in God, and that he considered Jesus to be the greatest prophet, we can, for the purpose of this discussion, assume him to be part of Christianty.

Comment

Working...
              X