No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Valentimes day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just glad my girlfriend and I broke up yesterday and not today. **** **** ****.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This poll is invalid
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Sorry to hear that Lori.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          I'm just glad my girlfriend and I broke up yesterday and not today. **** **** ****.
          Oh, now I know what your post in the significant other thread meant
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ouch. Sorry man
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I'm seeing a pattern develop here.

In one period of my life, I had a string of girl friends break up with me right before Valentines Day -- but after I'd already bought their presents. I'd spend Valentine's Day alone and miserable. Afterwards, we'd make up. I'd give them their presents because y'know, it was their present. They wouldn't have one for me...because, y'know, we were broken up on Valentines Day. Then, after they gotten their presents, they'd break up with me for good.

This happened several years in a row. I began to wonder if this weren't some psychotic woman's plan to get free presents out of me.

Now, they're preying on Lorizael.

Comment

A time to remember your special someone.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Lori
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That's a *****

Comment

I enjoy it

Especially when I get power tools as a gift and my wife makes her delicious ziti for dinner

Comment

I'm glad it's over...I don;t mind the being single; I jsut hate the couples that try to rub the fact that you're single in your face.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

yea that is annoying. i prefer being single.

Comment

Jon Miller,

Thank you for providing an option "Whatever, I Don't Remember." I happen to have the flu today, and I want to express my appreciation. It shows how you feel about us all.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Corporate conspiracy.

I'm actually a fairly romantic guy, but prefer to celebrate anniversaries unique to my wife and I (not only wedding, but things like the anniversary of a first date) rather than feel compelled to participate in a mass acknowledgement of my most personal relationship.
                              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I think people should do romantic things all year long and just not wait for some commercialized day to do it. But since certain things are expected, I go along

It was good to get my wife to agree to leave the kids for a night and go out to dinner--we had a most EXCELLENT meal

So yes it is commercialized to hell but I enjoyed the evening so who cares that it was commercialized to hell
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X