Here is a menu. Pick my dinner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    If the lamb is tough, it hasn't been prepared properly or is just a crappy piece of meat.
    Agreed. Lamb needs to be slightly under cooked and pink so that it doesn't turn into leather.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      This is the whole point of Winterlicious...to try the expensive restaurants to see if they're worth it.
      US$35 isn't pretty reasonable for a three course meal especially given the location. CDN $35 is even better (even if marginally so these days).

Comment

She lost her house keys, so she's at my place to crash tonight. I'm sleeping with her. In different rooms.
        You have to figure one sphinxter is similiar to another. Just turn the lights out and pretend she doesn't have breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
          Lamb is the most tender of meats. You guys get hormonal crap out there, don't you?
          As usual fake boris hasn't a clue. In this case about either lamb or what growth hormone does and does not do.

Comment

Re: Here is a menu. Pick my dinner.

I'm going to a fancy-shmancy restaurant on top of a skyscraper tonight with a woman. A pretty woman. A Flames-fan woman. We're going back to my place after. To watch the Flames game.

The menu!

Appetizers
            Pan Seared Tiger Shrimps Wrapped in Prosciutto on Frisee with Aged Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
            Or
            Classic Salmon Bisque, House Cured Salmon
            Or
            Poached Wild Mushroom in Fresh Herbs, Parmigiano Shaving

Main Course
            Hand Made Potato Gnocchi in Poppy Seed Butter Sage
            Or
            Grilled Atlantic Salmon Fillet on Yellow Lemon Chive Carnaroli Risotto
            Or
            Braised Lamb Shank In Chianti Classico Wine Over Soft Polenta

Dessert
            Chocolate Dipped Apple Strudel au Calvados Amaretto Crumbs
            Or
            Venitian Crema Catalana

You have two hours to vote!
            Skip the restaurant and hit JITB. Save money and time And since you're gay, you don't have to worry about looking cheap in front of the lady.

Comment

Pan Seared Tiger Shrimps Wrapped in Prosciutto on Frisee with Aged Balsamic Vinegar Reduction

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I had to look up how to pronounce all of those Italian words.

lol the only Italian I need to know is pizza LOL

Comment

keep your elbows off the table

look her in the eyes

be a big tipper, impress her
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

As usual fake boris hasn't a clue. In this case about either lamb or what growth hormone does and does not do.
                    I know very well lamb and I cook it often. As for what growth hormones do I don't give a ****, it suffices to know that low standards=bad meat.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Typical Boris. Has an opinion and some how thinks that makes it a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Sloww, you do realize, don't you, that you're using words that no real Texan would know.

Comment

This poll is invalid!

Why is there no choice for dlcks and asses?!

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

It was not a French restaurant.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Tired of eating there I see.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Why go out an pay restaurant prices for it if I can get it for free at home?
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X