Here is a menu. Pick my dinner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfection
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
      Lamb is the most tender of meats. You guys get hormonal crap out there, don't you?
      Naw, their serving him some 12-year-old ram and telling him its lamb.

Comment

Perfection

I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
        Don't be frontin' son no seeds on a bun
        We be up in this drive thru
        Order for two
        I gots a craving for a number nine like my shoe
        We need some chicken up in here
        In this dizzle
        For rizzle my nizzle
        Extra salt on the frizzle
        Dr. Pepper my brother
        Another for your mother
        Double double super size
        And don't forget the FRIES...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Lets see

I eliminated all the seafood probably because I am a seafood snob that doesn'y think that even the best Toronto restaurant will have really good seafood. Since Potato doesn't sound fun I choose

Mushroom
          Lamb
          Creme
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Pork. Liver. Lamb-y. Tongue.
            Vienna sausage--Aahhhh save me some!
            Chittlins, on them chittlins; calf brains and rare steak.
            Linguini and kilbassa; eat your sister by mistake.
            Yummy, yummy, yummy; googy goo.
            Oh what that meatin' gonna make me wanna do.
            I feel like a bomber with a big load of bombs.
            I'm your happy scrapple daddy from the Pennyslvania farm!

Comment

Mushrooms, Gnocchi and Crema.
              That being said, I'd want something completely different than any of these.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Re: Here is a menu. Pick my dinner.

Originally posted by Asher
                I'm going to a fancy-shmancy restaurant on top of a skyscraper tonight with a woman. A pretty woman. A Flames-fan woman. We're going back to my place after. To watch the Flames game.

The menu!

Appetizers
                Pan Seared Tiger Shrimps Wrapped in Prosciutto on Frisee with Aged Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
                Or
                Classic Salmon Bisque, House Cured Salmon
                Or
                Poached Wild Mushroom in Fresh Herbs, Parmigiano Shaving

Main Course
                Hand Made Potato Gnocchi in Poppy Seed Butter Sage
                Or
                Grilled Atlantic Salmon Fillet on Yellow Lemon Chive Carnaroli Risotto
                Or
                Braised Lamb Shank In Chianti Classico Wine Over Soft Polenta

Dessert
                Chocolate Dipped Apple Strudel au Calvados Amaretto Crumbs
                Or
                Venitian Crema Catalana

You have two hours to vote!

Oh and that seems like a very limited menu for a fancy place that isn't hosting a party.

Oh and why do you mention the attractiveness of the woman. Last I heard you were exclusively gay now ( but given that you had a stated "bi" preference before, I assume you still could be attracted to a woman??

Just wondering if you are setting up fo a walk on the wild side with a return to some hetero sex?
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Re: Re: Here is a menu. Pick my dinner.

Originally posted by Flubber
                  Oh and that seems like a very limited menu for a fancy place that isn't hosting a party.
                  It's part of Winterlicious. All kinds of top T.O. restaurants provide a limited menu for two weeks if you make a Winterlicious reservation...$35 flat per person (including gratuity) for a 3 course meal.

Oh and why do you mention the attractiveness of the woman. Last I heard you were exclusively gay now ( but given that you had a stated "bi" preference before, I assume you still could be attracted to a woman??

Just wondering if you are setting up fo a walk on the wild side with a return to some hetero sex?
                  Because it makes the intro more interesting. And no, eww, women have cooties, kids, and other STDs.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well yeah, men can have kids too .
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                      Well yeah, men can have kids too .
                      Only European manwomen...
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Toula?
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Only European manwomen...
                          Hmm. I guess the best part about being gay is not really understanding what you're missing .
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Here is a menu. Pick my dinner.

It's part of Winterlicious. All kinds of top T.O. restaurants provide a limited menu for two weeks if you make a Winterlicious reservation...$35 flat per person (including gratuity) for a 3 course meal.

Ahh -- that makes sense now. Otherwise I would expect to see things like salads, mores soups and 2-3 beef dishes.

Because it makes the intro more interesting. And no, eww, women have cooties, kids, and other STDs.
                            and I love them for all of that

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                              Toula?
                              How did you know?

I hope you're not going to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                                Hmm. I guess the best part about being gay is not really understanding what you're missing .
                                I've swung both ways, something I doubt you can say.

Comment

Working...
                                X