Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell 70 bucks-- You drop that at your average midmarket chain restaurant

At this spot they are probably hoping you will order some wine
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Not for me, I'm drivin.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

For someone named Perfection you are neither a good troll nor a good kissass. Pick one and specialize.
        I'm an excellent troll, I just save my good material for CFC.
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

That explains a lot.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Not for me, I'm drivin.
            IN Toronto ?? I didn't think anyone did that.

Too bad though.... If you had a bit to drink you could have let her go for it with you. You could even close your eyes and imagine a guy if you had to
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
              hell 70 bucks-- You drop that at your average midmarket chain restaurant
              ?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                IN Toronto ?? I didn't think anyone did that.

Too bad though.... If you had a bit to drink you could have let her go for it with you. You could even close your eyes and imagine a guy if you had to
                Why her when I can get a guy? Women get all clingy and whiney after. That would be awful.

(Plus she's a lesbian)

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

?
                  A Moxie's , Kelsies, Earls, Joey Tomatoes etc etc-- you know the restaurant/pub style chains

Appys at 7-10 bucks
                  Main meal at 12-25
                  Dessert at 5-8

So I am at 24- 43 bucks per person without adding beverages, tax, and tip

Comment

nm
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Why her when I can get a guy? Women get all clingy and whiney after. That would be awful.

(Plus she's a lesbian)

Not all women get clingy. As for getting a guy, I didn't know if doing that would be "cheating' while doing a girl might be just a fun "experiment" .

A lesbian? even better-- she wouldn't want ANYTHING to do with you after

Comment

What are you after, a case of gout? None of the above!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm just curious whether people voted the menu they would order personally, or one they would "recommend" for Asher.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

(Plus she's a lesbian)
                            I figured as much when you said she was a hockey fan.

Shrimp
                            Lamb
                            Strudel

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

She lost her house keys, so she's at my place to crash tonight. I'm sleeping with her. In different rooms.

Comment

Wait so asher isnt gay anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X