X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You bet!
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Ben, why didn't you just say so? I'm sure she'd understood. It seems like she was just as insecure as you was.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        I am supremely upset there is no "I blew a job interviewer yesterday" threads in response...
        I'm glad it's staying that way
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Ben, why didn't you just say so? I'm sure she'd understood. It seems like she was just as insecure as you was.
          Not many do understand. It's one thing when you are with folks you know, but I'd never met the lady before and she seemed disgusted more then anything.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

I'm glad it's staying that way
            Bastard
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

I have several long stretches of unemployment and no, I don't have any good reasons for not working. I guess I've been allowed to not work for too long...
              Well the long stretches of unemployment if left unexplained for an adult would lead me to believe the person was either

1. too lazy to look for a job or
              2. unable to find anyone to hire them

It might be more understood in an area of high unemployment but generally I would take the guy that works regularly over the guy that has not
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Indeed. Hence the new fake CV

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Not many do understand. It's one thing when you are with folks you know, but I'd never met the lady before and she seemed disgusted more then anything.
                  Weird situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                    Were you, by chance, interviewed by Asher ?
                    Well, he did say they were ladies in their late 20s....so yes, it might be Asher.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

So I say, "Come on I've been fired twice in 7 years. Does that make me unreliable all of a sudden?" And I go on to say that I don't do drugs, I'm not an alcoholic, I just have trouble with authority and I can't respect idiots even if they're my boss. But I'm working on it, dammit!

And this is what blew the interview.

Instead of letting it go, and make her see more positive things, you clinged on to the small negative thing and blew it out of proportion by making it a big deal

Comment

Exactly my point as well, plus starting to talk about negative things, you aren't going to save the situation, it'll become worse by association.

I am afraid you are unemployable.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'll need some job interview lessons

Comment

Working...
                          X