No announcement yet.

Obama = jihadist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because you were raised a Muslim or you spent some time in a Madarssa does not mean that you are a fundie. This guy is catching flak just because he's Muslim. Lay off it.

Comment

• He's not even a Muslim.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Givne htat a low percentage of peoiple actually bother to vote the 14% Hispanic may be majority quicker than you think !!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Hispanics vote even less than the rest of the population, IIRC.

edit:
          The voting rate of all citizens both registered and nonregistered rose
          from 58 percent to 60 percent
          and their registration rate dropped
          slightly, from 71 percent to 70 percent, between the 1996 and 2000
          elections.

The voting rate for African American citizens increased by 4 percentage
          points, to 57 percent, while the rate for non-Hispanic Whites increased by
          1 percentage point to 62 percent.

While turnout by Asian and Pacific Islander citizens (43 percent) and
          Hispanic citizens (45 percent) remained unchanged, the number of these
          voters increased about 20 percent. This reflected growth in the voting-age
          and citizen population of these two groups. (The voting rates for Asian
          and Pacific Islander citizens and Hispanic citizens were similar.)

KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Yes but what if they suddenly realise the power they hold !!!

Comment

• I'm just saying there's a whole lot of ifs in this projected Hispanic takeover of American politics.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Yes but isnt that the fun, The "WHAT IFS"

Life is boring if reality continues.

Comment

• I don't know if I'd buy the CNN/Kurtz right-wing conspiracy spin on this one...
                  I don't see why Hillary's people would go to an obscure Moonie publication to try to smear Obama with a claim that could be refuted with five minutes of access to the internet. More likely that the folks who perpetuated this meme in Insight (and Fox News) are trying to smear both Obama and Hillary.
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

• It'd be awesome if Obama's people did it to smear Hillary, but I don't think they're that smart.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Smearing someone does not come from having excess intelligence but rather from having a deficient moral sense. That's why the smear is a favored tactic of Rupugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm
                        Just because you were raised a Muslim or you spent some time in a Madarssa does not mean that you are a fundie. This guy is catching flak just because he's Muslim. Lay off it.
                        I will not be satisfied until he draws a Mohammed cartoon
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

• Muslims 'about to take over Europe'
                          By DAVID MACHLIS AND TOVAH LAZAROFF

Islam could soon be the dominant force in a Europe which, in the name of political correctness, has abdicated the battle for cultural and religious control, Prof. Bernard Lewis, the world-renowned Middle Eastern and Islamic scholar, said on Sunday.

The Muslims "seem to be about to take over Europe," Lewis said at a special briefing with the editorial staff of The Jerusalem Post. Asked what this meant for the continent's Jews, he responded, "The outlook for the Jewish communities of Europe is dim." Soon, he warned, the only pertinent question regarding Europe's future would be, "Will it be an Islamized Europe or Europeanized Islam?" The growing sway of Islam in Europe was of particular concern given the rising support within the Islamic world for extremist and terrorist movements, said Lewis.

Lewis, whose numerous books include the recent What Went Wrong?: The Clash Between Islam and Modernity in the Middle East, and The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror, would set no timetable for this drastic shift in Europe, instead focusing on the process, which he said would be assisted by "immigration and democracy." Instead of fighting the threat, he elaborated, Europeans had given up.

"Europeans are losing their own loyalties and their own self-confidence," he said. "They have no respect for their own culture." Europeans had "surrendered" on every issue with regard to Islam in a mood of "self-abasement," "political correctness" and "multi-culturalism," said Lewis, who was born in London to middle-class Jewish parents but has long lived in the United States.

KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Well the Christians better start breeding then.

Comment

• Nice troll-article, Drake
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Bernard Lewis is hardly a troll...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X