Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's a good practical joke to play on someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Convince them in their mind that you're definitely going to do something, then do nothing. Let them worry.
    I , being the big practical joker in the shop, said to guy at work once, "Whatever it was Kevin, I had nothing to do with it."

He spent the entire day trying to figure out what I'd done to him. I, of course, had alreadu told everyone else what I said.

I got the idea from M*A*S*H, btw.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Did the rest of the folks play along?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Did the rest of the folks play along?
        Of course, they were to afraid that I'd get them if they didn't.

ACK!

Comment

I thought it would be more for their entertainment value.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Nope, I played practical jokes on whoever I wanted, they played practical jokes on each other, no one played practical jokes on me.

ACK!

Comment

Sounds like you are overdue.

Comment

Cover the victims desk with dixie cups (a couple of hundred of them, or as many as will fit).

Staple each dixie cup to a neighbouring dixie cup.

Fill all the dixie cups with water.

Update your resume (this is best for the office busy-body on the last day at a really bad job that you don't need as a reference). If you're really hostile, fill the dixie cups up above the staples.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Another idea someone proposed to me was to staple every piece of paper in an office onto the ceiling.

This was a short person scheming revenge vs a shipper who sent him 3 phonebooks with instructions included on how to get taller.

I nixed the dixie cups as possibly destructive. The stapled paperwork got the green light.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Convince them in their mind that you're definitely going to do something, then do nothing. Let them worry.
                    Yeah I know. I'm due for one after putting a piece of ice down my friend's shirt. but I think she forgot about getting me back... I hope.

Comment

It's simple, it's free, it's untraceable, and it only takes a minute.

Four little words:

Change of Address Card
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Only works on smokers. Remove most of the tobacco, replace with crushed red peppers in the middle, then refill with peppers. Practice first so you don’t crinkle the cigarette. DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR FATHER TO HINT THAT HE SHOULD QUIT SMOKING, unless you plan to get lucky and he doesn’t quite wreck the car and does not stop to beat you to a pulp because you have a friend in the car.
                        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Subtle mind games are more fun.

I had some co-workers that got a second key to my car from my girlfriend. Every week or two, they would move the car. Not a lot, just a space or two, or turn it around in the same space that it was in. I finally figured it out when I pulled through a space one day, and I knew that someone had turned my car around.

Later we got back at one guy by first disconnecting his horn for two weeks, then later hooking it to his right turn signal.

Then there's always filling up the office with balloons (one person manning the air compressor and three tying).

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                            couple of us oved a guys car at work.
                            Am I the only one who thought this was an incredibly clever way of saying 'egged' at first?

Anyway, just a few old classics:

1) The Leaner: Fill one of those 50-gallon garbage cans with water (or if you're truly evil use rotten coleslaw, fish guts, etc.), lean it up against an inward-opening door, and knock. Voila.

2) I haven't tried this one personally, but I hear that if you freeze a can of shaving cream, freeze it, cut it open, and pop out the cylinder inside, when it thaws it will fully expand into foam form. Needless to say 5-6 of these tossed into the open window of a small car will fill it to the roof with ease.

3) The Puddle of Mystery: Get one of those wide food trays that they have at cafeteria, piss in it, freeze it, pop out the resulting ice sheet, and slide under a locked door at maximum velocity to get it in the middle of a room. Obviously this must be done well before a mark gets home, so he/she arrives to a putrid, perplexing puddle.

If all else fails, fap onto the mark's pillow. Preferably without his/her knowledge.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Dorm tricks

1. Tie the victims doorknob with a heavy rope to prevent its opening. Sprinkle powdery substance under door-- apply blowdrier and wait for them to try to get out at you for added hilarity. best not done with asthmatics or people with very expensive electronics

2. If they have a tile floor and are away -- Make jello-- pour all over their floor-- turn down their heat and open their windows. Let it set.

3. a variation of the shaving cream and one that can be done even if they are present. Puncture a shaving cream can and thow it in their room. The can will hop all over the room sparaying shaving cream anywhere

At the office

1. For someone that is not a touch typist-- Interchange the "m" and "n" on their keyboard

2. Set their phone to immediately call forward to somewhere "interesting" without ringing. Do NOT make it too interesting because outside callers will be sent there.
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Office fun.
                                Go to a persons office, unscrew recessed light bulb in fixture so it won't light.
                                Wait for person to call building maint.
                                Screw bulb back.

Listen to maint people call person moron.

Repeat as necessary.

Simple but effective. This works best with people that think they're really important and it would never dawn on them to actually check the bulb themselves.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X