Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's a good practical joke to play on someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's a good practical joke to play on someone?

I'm looking for ideas here. And nothing involving salad dressing please.

kidnap their pet, then tell your friend it got hit by a truck and it died.

Then, after a month or so, return it.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The old post-it note trick, maybe? http://interactivetools.com/staff/dave/damons_office/
      http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

couple of us oved a guys car at work. He got to work and went to change the othr guy got his keys out of his locker and since we park in a parking garage, we moved his car to another floor. When it was time to go home we all walked out to the garage his car wasnt where he parked it and he freaked. He was yelling and cussing me and my other friend had to hold our guts to keep from laughing. We finally told him when he dialed 911 to report his car stolen. He didnt think it funny a first but it was hilarious.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Unsafe. You get killed turning my radio station, try removing my car and there's a whole curse set upon a country.

Just kidnap the pet.. in fact, you should wait until they get a new pet, and then return the old pet.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

nice avatar, couldn't figure out what it was at first.

Comment

When it was time to go home we all walked out to the garage his car wasnt where he parked it and he freaked. He was yelling and cussing me and my other friend had to hold our guts to keep from laughing.

That's a hoot.

I've seen some pretty far out ones when I was at the dorm. The best was telling our hockey goalie who was always late for the games that the game was 2 hours earlier then it was.

We all got in the car and took off and left him a note. He was totally freaked out rushed all his gear out and ended up running all the way to the arena. When he got there we weren't around until just before the game.

He was pissed but he realised why we did that to him when he had to wait the extra hour or so.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Convince them in their mind that you're definitely going to do something, then do nothing. Let them worry.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thats my dog. Snickers
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

A suggestion...

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

i like borats idea

show pic of u and women having anal sex or sumthin and when she gets mad tell her the pic is ur sister from kazakstan and the penis inside was a rubber dildo.

hahahha good ol jolly kazakstani laugh....

hey it could be a pic of ur friends sister too!
                      :-p

Comment

So we ended up writing this letter purportedly from a customer that indicated he was stalking the person we were playing the joke on. We described how he loved the way she served him, and how he had been inside her home. I didn't think she would fall for it, but she did.

stalker jokes are just good clean comedy.

Comment

Yeah.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            So we ended up writing this letter purportedly from a customer that indicated he was stalking the person we were playing the joke on. We described how he loved the way she served him, and how he had been inside her home. I didn't think she would fall for it, but she did.
                            I can understand her concern. Over Christmas, I was talking to a supermarket cashier. She said that all the female cashiers had from 1 to 4 stalkers.

Comment

Stand in a tourist observation deck of a tall building and panic everyone that a plane is coming straight for the building.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X